Anyone have to work both Thursday and Friday?

14 minutes ago, mead107 said:

What is this work you talk about ?

You're so lazy.........?

I'm working all day Friday but not the 4th........everyone else is on vacation. So I get all the leads that come in that day. Probably will be slow anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

You're so lazy.........?

I'm working all day Friday but not the 4th........everyone else is on vacation. So I get all the leads that come in that day. Probably will be slow anyway.

Cat ? is all I have planned  to play with Thursday and Friday.  ?

49 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

You're so lazy.........?

7 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I only do that on sundays.  

So....your day of worship? 

I’m not working either day, of course. Neither is my wife, so she’ll probably work all of Friday and half (or more) on Thursday. It’s her thing.... I wish you could all love your work the way she loves hers. I used to have a job like that, and it’s awesome to love what you do! 

22 minutes ago, Augie said:

So....your day of worship? 

I’m not working either day, of course. Neither is my wife, so she’ll probably work all of Friday and half (or more) on Thursday. It’s her thing.... I wish you could all love your work the way she loves hers. I used to have a job like that, and it’s awesome to love what you do! 

well, guess a spouse likes you drives one to love their work

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

well, guess a spouse likes you drives one to love their work

I don’t know how much is the work, and how much is getting someone else to pay to fly her to a different state every week. They pay for “our space”. This is not a first.....I once caused a girl to cross an ocean for a year. I am a true PRIZE! 

I either work 1800-0600 or 0600-1800.

0n 1800-0600 now... Till Thursday morning.

Then I work 0600-1800 both Friday & Saturday.

I will miss the Holiday Warriors on 4th... But will get the early bassboaters.  Things get crazy on boats this time of year. /smh

I am working OT tonight and the non-sense is already starting (heavy set exhibitionist, topless females)... LoL...  If it was family hour on the 4th (things will heat up @ around 1000 each day during holiday weekend... This will be extended, four day week end... Lots of pleasure craft) I probably would have to tell them to tone it down.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois