Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oh , ok 

Great argument, sounds like something Chef Jim would spew out 

Wrong again Tibs!  I'm not the one making an 'argument'. In the United States you have to accuse someone of something before you put them on trial and make an argument.  What's the accusation/argument again?  

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wrong again Tibs!  I'm not the one making an 'argument'. In the United States you have to accuse someone of something before you put them on trial and make an argument.  What's the accusation/argument again?  

....crickets........

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Too bad he just pissed his military career away...

Obviously he loved the country that much. Explains his having a purple ? 

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How ignorant. What due process rights is he suppose to have during an investigation? 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve explained that many times, you can read the paper, can’t you? 

You seem pretty into the topic why you gotta rely on me for info? 

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....crickets........

What, you don’t understand any of this either? 

You people have brought this on our country. Your right wing garbage media like hate radio Rush Limbo, and all the other garbage you guys are addicted to. 

2 hours ago, snafu said:

The Resolution was always to set out the procedure.  It was made to respond to Republicans' objections to the way Schiff is handling the matter.

But this part is interesting.  I wonder if Collins Nunes will ask Schiff and his staff members to be witnesses to their own investigation:

"(3) To allow for full evaluation of minority witness requests, the ranking minority member may submit to the chair, in writing, any requests for witness testimony relevant to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution within 72 hours after notice is given for the first hearing designated pursuant to paragraph (1). Any such request shall be accompanied by a detailed written justification of the relevance of the testimony of each requested witness to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution."

i would laugh pretty hard if they called Schifty as a witness.

• Like (+1) 1

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), the third-highest ranking Republican in the House, warned Tuesday that it was “shameful” for the GOP to question Vindman’s patriotism — or that of other witnesses testifying in the House’s impeachment probe.

“I think we need to show that we are better than that as a nation,” Cheney said. “It is shameful to question their patriotism, their love of this nation and we should not be involved in that process.”

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i would laugh pretty hard if they called Schifty as a witness.

Well, you know he might show up. Not Trump though, he wouldn’t, he he didn’t but it would funny. The guys a moron. Just ask @DC Tom

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for general flynn

Hypocrites need not keep embarrassing themselves...

He’s a criminal. You can’t compare that disgraced idiot to an honorable soldier 

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, you know he might show up. Not Trump though, he wouldn’t, he he didn’t but it would funny. The guys a moron. ...

Schifty wouldn't allow himself to be called because then he would be faced with either implicating himself or committing perjury. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Obviously he loved the country that much. Explains his having a purple ? 

How ignorant. What due process rights is he suppose to have during an investigation? 

I’ve explained that many times, you can read the paper, can’t you? 

You seem pretty into the topic why you gotta rely on me for info? 

You sound as if a purple heart is a merit badge or something. Do you even know what has to transpire for a person to get a purple heart? There were 4 guys in Benghazi who didn't get purple hearts, they got stopped hearts and you laughed.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1