Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Everybody LOVES to call Trump a perpetual liar but boy was he ever telling the truth that the MSM is fake news and the enemy of the people.

They will spend a day, a week, a month, or longer saying he's lying, and as soon as he is proven correct, silence. 

There are people even here that will preface something with ... "Well, Trump lied about A, B, C" when he did no such thing. He dropped a hint, or a full statement, and the press not having the same access to the information (or even when they do and are simply in cover-up mode)  will have a full blown head-spinning, pea-soup-spewing meltdown calling it a lie, outlandish, a conspiracy theory (that's always my favorite when Trump has access to info they can only dream of having access to), and that is what sticks with people.  And yet, the same people are polled about the press and call them lying weasels who cannot be trusted.  The dichotomy does have me scratching my head. 

• Like (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

The MSM broke the Clinesmith story - NY Times, specifically

it’s totally on their website, right below “Greece Turns Back Migrants Abandoning Them at Sea”

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

The MSM broke the Clinesmith story - NY Times, specifically

I assume you mean they were the first to name him? That is not breaking the story, that is reporting on a small piece of the story they were denying last year long after anyone with an ounce of dignity had admitted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/opinion/trump-campaign-spying-fbi-russia-.amp.html

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I assume you mean they were the first to name him? That is not breaking the story, that is reporting on a small piece of the story they were denying last year long after anyone with an ounce of dignity had admitted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/opinion/trump-campaign-spying-fbi-russia-.amp.html

Never mind repositioning the story that Page was a small sliver of the Russia interference that the GOP is now pouncing on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I find it interesting that Durham, who does not normally agree to plea deals, gave one to Clinesmith. Wonder what he got in return? ? ?

....interesting......bet he got his canary with a "chorus (CYA)" to follow.......NOT to worry....MSM surely is sharpening their axes for the impending "Durham Partisan Hatchet Job"......the same guy that the honorable AG Eric Holder assigned several high profile cases to.......good attorney THEN but not now...stay tuned..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The MSM was not the first to name him. A small gaggle of researchers figured out who he was through transcripts and digging. All the people whom Gary's mocked for the past four years as being nobodies got it right well before the media knew his name. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Seems like the Clinesmith story was actually broken here, a long time ago.

;) :beer: 

Here's a thread touching on Clinesmith's mentions in the IG report (more if you click)

And here's Huber's take on his read of the charging docs: 

And then some more smatterings: 

He changed emails to make someone innocent appear guilty -- yet he never intended to "mislead the court". HA! 

Then remember, he was on Mueller's team... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Starting to make sense yet? 

(For those holding out that is)

This wasn't their first rodeo.

....so dispel this "...who?...huh?.....stuff out there......read where he was Sr Management and also a former CIA attorney.......can't envision Durham chasing minnows when there are some MAJOR fish out there......help us out here..............

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I wonder when the Ohrs will appear? Bruce Ohr must have given up everything he knew, everything Nellie knew, and everything they could have dug up between them, to still be hanging around.

Not Nellie.

Did you ever read her congressional hearing transcript released by Doug Collins back when?

She wasn't giving up anything.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, irrelevant post designed to slide a serious topic which he was proven wrong about at every turn. Why does he do this? Because Gary is not a serious person, he's here to defend the indefensible (like egregious abuse of power by those in the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and White House) and trash the board. 

Don't be like Gary. Be better than Gary. It's a VERY low bar, so it should be easy to do ;) 

https://images.app.goo.gl/WHqdgyfG5dx41rdE7

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Not Nellie.

Did you ever read her congressional hearing transcript released by Doug Collins back when?

She wasn't giving up anything.

My theory, just a theory, is Bruce cut a deal that protected Nellie.

I am awaiting the next revealing chapter of this book to see if I guessed right or not!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

My theory, just a theory, is Bruce cut a deal that protected Nellie.

I am awaiting the next revealing chapter of this book to see if I guessed right or not!

Lisa Paige is going to throw all of these dudes under the bus! Bet on it.

• Like (+1) 2