Julian Assange In Custody

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Am I getting ahead of myself?

Let's call it a prediction, then.

that's fine, i don't know how my inner-compass self-righteous hypocrite should react to this

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are making our board look bad, but that's the point, right. Making sure decent people stay away 

No, no, no. I'm protecting the integrity of this board. This is an important subject to discuss. What's to keep you from changing the thread title or even deleting the entire thread when things don't go your way? You reap what you sow.

23 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

We don't really know that, since so far we've only been served Mueller Light, not the Mueller Genuine Draft.

Joke aside - it sounds like the indictment will be for the 2010 breach. 

Wonder if Assange cut a deal on 2016 (as predicted for over a year now). 

There will be TONS of disinformation on this story from all sides, especially Assange's.

28 minutes ago, snafu said:

Am I getting ahead of myself?

Let's call it a prediction, then.

The hack Barr's prediction? 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Joke aside - it sounds like the indictment will be for the 2010 breach. 

Wonder if Assange cut a deal on 2016 (as predicted for over a year now). 

There will be TONS of disinformation on this story from all sides, especially Assange's.

Does his arrest by the Trump people--Pompeo said he was a leach--change the deep state narrative? 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Does his arrest by the Trump people--Pompeo said he was a leach--change the deep state narrative? 

It depends entirely on what you mean by the deep state narrative, and more importantly, which side of the coin nabbed him. 

If it's the "white hats" (for lack of a more precise term), which is where I lean early, then we're about to go into light speed in terms of the cleanup. If it's "black hats/cabal" (for lack of a more precise term), then he'll be dead within the week. 

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It depends entirely on what you mean by the deep state narrative, and more importantly, which side of the coin nabbed him. 

If it's the "white hats" (for lack of a more precise term), which is where I lean early, then we're about to go into light speed in terms of the cleanup. If it's "black hats/cabal" (for lack of a more precise term), then he'll be dead within the week. 

I take it to mean Obama/Clinton people for the black hats, right? Who have they killed in custody? That would be something 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So if he's alive in a week, then we can finally call this whole storm over soon? Thank god.