Signup complete

Virgil

Where would you trade up? (Bosa, Allen, Williams)  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you trade up? (Bosa, Allen, Williams)

• #3 pick (2019 1st, 2nd, 2020 1st)
    • #4 pick (2019 1st, 2nd, 3rd)
    • #5 pick (2019 1st, 2nd)
    • #6 pick (2019 1st, 2nd)

13 hours ago, Virgil said:

Okay, so here’s where I am with the trade draft.

Please vote in the poll, give feedback on the rules below, and then what team you want if interested 

1 - Only one round.

2 - Each GM has to be an extremely active poster.  This is so I know they will respond to trade requests quickly.  The communication between GM’s is what is what normally shows things down. 

3 - Players can be traded, but only known players on the trade block (Rosen, players franchise tagged or holding out)

4 - we will use the trade chart attached to @BuffaloHokie13

5 - trades in the top 10 must be a 300 point surplus favor to the team trading back.  Trades between 11-20 (200) points, 21-32 (100) points 

6 - you can only trade picks in the first 4 rounds or next years 1st and 2nd 

7 - someone will be commish and approve all trades (I can do it, but if someone else wants to be involved)

The Question is, how do we handle the Bills?  There’s rumors they will trade up. Do I make a poll seeing where people are willing to trade up to?  Then go for any pick after that with Allen, Bosa, or Williams in mind?  If they get taken, stay at 9?

This is what I’m leaning towards right now.

I know that I’m not going to make everyone happy with this one and I fully expect this to be the craziest one. I was honestly debating making trades mandatory for each of the top 10 picks, just for fun.  But that would be nuts for me 

I’ll edit this thread into the signup thread once we nail down the idea 

Thoughts?

Which Trade Value Chart are you using?

Rich Hill's Or Jimmy Johnson's?

Hey @Virgil I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do this.  It's a pleasant dose of entertainment during the most boring part of the NFL year. 

I enjoyed reading the last one, and I especially liked it when GMs gave a good amount of justification for their picks.

I hope to see similar justifications for any trades that might take place.  

As GM, Owner, and Coach of the Raiders I would just like to say that I am willing to trade anything for anyone. I don't care about value charts, I don't care about trade blocks, I dont care about real estate. Make me an offer that literally anyone else would refuse, and I'll see what I can do. But do it quickly, I got a haircut appointment and I want to make sure to get there early before the good bowl gets taken. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

As GM, Owner, and Coach of the Raiders I would just like to say that I am willing to trade anything for anyone. I don't care about value charts, I don't care about trade blocks, I dont care about real estate. Make me an offer that literally anyone else would refuse, and I'll see what I can do. But do it quickly, I got a haircut appointment and I want to make sure to get there early before the good bowl gets taken. 

I’ll give you a box of rocks for 30 seconds of uninterrupted eye contact 

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

Bump for all the people who wanted in for the last mock.

Just got home from my meeting. Will update the main page in a bit. 

From the poll, it doesn’t look like the Bills will trade up as I doubt the big 3 will still be there