300K plus at 2019 Draft in Nashville TN !!

Well it's started every night on the local news they are telling of the up & coming 2019 draft in Nashville & what to expect as far as street closures, & the amount of patrons that will be coming to town, they even are asking how much more inventory certain vendors will be getting on hand due to the streets being closed & them not being able to get deliveries during the days that lead up to the draft & through out the duration of it ! 

Not to mention Nashville is boasting having the biggest stage which will be right down on the Cumberland river behind the Hard Rock & 2nd ave (i believe)  where the Wild Horse saloon & other honky tonks are which Broadway T's into, that is where all the happening usually are down town .

There was one vendor that they talked to last night on the news that is right down town that said even with all the things that have happened in the past down town as far as NHL all star game week, New years celebration that he has never seen something this big down there before !

At one point i read where the NFL needed room on one street so they asked the city to cut down some cherry trees, the city didn't want to have to purchase more so they are digging them up & replanting them which wouldn't be a big thing but they lined a street & there was some (sorry 68 originally)  trees !! 

Down town will be a absolute ZOO for the next 3 weeks + !! 

Yep the NFL is making a huge impression on Nashville & it has only just begun i don't think i will be making any trips down town until it has all subsided & gotten back to normal i will try & do some updates from time to time if you all find any interest in this, I'm glad i live far enough north of town it shouldn't bother me much at all but the biggest thing i can't wait to here is when they say .

And with the #9 pick the Buffalo Bills Choose ?????????? 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2019/04/01/2019-nfl-draft-nashville-road-closures/3203243002/

https://www.titansonline.com/nfldraft/

https://www.wkrn.com/news/nfl-draft-preps-alter-commute-into-downtown-nashville/1907829905

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My son and I will be at the draft this year representing the Bills Mafia.  We are only two hours from Nashville.  We absolutely love Nashville.  My wife and I spend a lot of weekends there.  It’s a great town even when there isn’t an NFL draft.  Can’t wait for the 25th!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

My son and I will be at the draft this year representing the Bills Mafia.  We are only two hours from Nashville.  We absolutely love Nashville.  My wife and I spend a lot of weekends there.  It’s a great town even when there isn’t an NFL draft.  Can’t wait for the 25th!

Will be out of town for work all 3 days but it's good to know the Bills mafia will be well represented during the draft go forth and recruit Inigo Montoya ? GO BILLS !! 

It will be a party for sure !! ?

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

The predators could possibly be playing a home playoff game that weekend right? That would be chaotic 

They are in the play offs & if that were to happen talk about a cluster F but i don't see how they could have that with that big of a thing going on down town but that would definitely be a first at the NFL draft week end ...

On 4/8/2019 at 8:19 AM, T master said:

Well it's started every night on the local news they are telling of the up & coming 2019 draft in Nashville & what to expect as far as street closures, & the amount of patrons that will be coming to town, they even are asking how much more inventory certain vendors will be getting on hand due to the streets being closed & them not being able to get deliveries during the days that lead up to the draft & through out the duration of it ! 

Not to mention Nashville is boasting having the biggest stage which will be right down on the Cumberland river behind the Hard Rock & 2nd ave (i believe)  where the Wild Horse saloon & other honky tonks are which Broadway T's into, that is where all the happening usually are down town .

There was one vendor that they talked to last night on the news that is right down town that said even with all the things that have happened in the past down town as far as NHL all star game week, New years celebration that he has never seen something this big down there before !

At one point i read where the NFL needed room on one street so they asked the city to cut down some cherry trees, the city didn't want to have to purchase more so they are digging them up & replanting them which wouldn't be a big thing but they lined a street & there was some 300 trees !! 

Down town will be a absolute ZOO for the next 3 weeks + !! 

Yep the NFL is making a huge impression on Nashville & it has only just begun i don't think i will be making any trips down town until it has all subsided & gotten back to normal i will try & do some updates from time to time if you all find any interest in this, I'm glad i live far enough north of town it shouldn't bother me much at all but the biggest thing i can't wait to here is when they say .

And with the #9 pick the Buffalo Bills Choose ?????????? 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2019/04/01/2019-nfl-draft-nashville-road-closures/3203243002/

https://www.titansonline.com/nfldraft/

https://www.wkrn.com/news/nfl-draft-preps-alter-commute-into-downtown-nashville/1907829905

I'm pretty sure I heard they were going to cut down 15 - 20 cherry trees and then ppl got mad and protested it... so then the city changed its plans...but that's the news I saw down here in Chattanooga so I could be wrong

haven't been to Nashville yet ... was thinking of maybe going to the draft on one of the days ... hope I can make it up there ... sounds like it could be fun

Edited by Tsaikotic

2 hours ago, Tsaikotic said:

I'm pretty sure I heard they were going to cut down 15 - 20 cherry trees and then ppl got mad and protested it... so then the city changed its plans...but that's the news I saw down here in Chattanooga so I could be wrong

haven't been to Nashville yet ... was thinking of maybe going to the draft on one of the days ... hope I can make it up there ... sounds like it could be fun

Google is a wonderful thing your right originally was going to be 68 ornamental cherry trees in one spot but only 21 were in the way & those are the ones that will need to be relocated my bad !! 

On 4/8/2019 at 11:39 AM, Bills!Win! said:

The predators could possibly be playing a home playoff game that weekend right? That would be chaotic 

IF there is a 7th game between the Dallas Stars it will be on Wednesday the 24th.