Draft Strategy: Beane absolutely must draft around coaching this year

3 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

U just wasted whatever time u used writing this post and I just wasted whatever I used remarking to it.  ?

Has there ever been a post on an entertainment oriented message board on any topic that at its core wasn’t a means to waste time? Let’s not delude ourselves into believing we’re solving the world’s problems here (that’s what PPP’s for). :lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

Step away from the pipe sir you have been under the influence of a very highly hallucinogenic substance & we can no longer let you partake in such detrimental use of recreational free time it's for your own good !! :huh:

??

29 minutes ago, HiddenInLight said:

Plan on sharing whatever you are smoking with the rest of us?

Trust me, despite alluding to it, had I actually been smoking this thread would have quickly gone from bad parody to paranoid confession about posting stoned, which you all obviously would have known anyway based on the judgmental looks on the faces of your avatars.

8 hours ago, eball said:

And people wonder why I included the phrase “this is a parody thread” in my ST post?

One would think it wasn’t really necessary to do that...UNTIL you read the reactions to this thread lol