Hottest celebrity girlfriends/wives BY DECADE. Let's start with the 60s.

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Ahhh ... I see it now.  (Jeanie was hotter)

Jeanie just lived in a sweet bottle and showed more flesh. It’s really hard to tell what Darrin was enjoying. Personally, I don’t think you can lose there. 

EDIT: Jennie might get bonus points because, well......she sure was eager to please!!!

And they could both work their magic......

any of those hippie women gyrating with the wind while Sugar Magnolia was blaring over loudspeakers...

any of those mod women twisting on videos of those still black and white UK 60s years....

who are now in their 70s..... 

Edited by row_33

14 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'd argue that Foreigner is FAR more over-rated than the Doors, yet everyone loves them.

Don't ask me why.

Blasphemy!  Lou Gramm is from Rochester.

14 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'd argue that Foreigner is FAR more over-rated than the Doors, yet everyone loves them.

Don't ask me why.

Who the ***** rates Foreigner as anything but another forgettable 80s band?  They don’t belong anywhere near a conversation involving iconic bands like The Doors.

If I see a Doors band on the schedule at the local music hall, I am there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Who the ***** rates Foreigner as anything but another forgettable 80s band?  They don’t belong anywhere near a conversation involving iconic bands like The Doors.

We used to have some friends who were/are very prominent in the R&R world. HOF guys. We used to get together for large dinners at their places our ours, as going out was awkward for them. I think they were comfortable with us because we didn’t know or care squat about them or their friends from a music standpoint. Some guy from Foreigner was there a lot. My buddies kept trying to get in the door somehow, but I knew that would ruin it, because they knew who these guys were, and they actually cared! 

I’ll admit when the impromptu concerts broke out....it was a BLAST! 

18 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Image result for finally gif

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

As long as you don’t choose the second Darrin

Actually Bewitched was a good show for those tenuously in the closet, Frasier surpassed it in number

Never suspected for a moment that Dick Sargeant was anything but straight while the show was on the air.

Same with Robert Reed (Mike Brady). Rock Hudson too, for that matter.

Now David Hyde Pierce, everyone knew he skated on the other side of the ice.

12 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Never suspected for a moment that Dick Sargeant was anything but straight while the show was on the air.

Same with Robert Reed (Mike Brady). Rock Hudson too, for that matter.

Now David Hyde Pierce, everyone knew he skated on the other side of the ice.

The dad on Frasier kept his personal life very guarded his whole career...

bulldog was proudly out and about when the show was running

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The dad on Frasier kept his personal life very guarded his whole career...

bulldog was proudly out and about when the show was running

Bulldog is gay?  What about Schopp?

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

It seems that the worm has turned.  For the record, let it be stated that @Joe in Winslow authored a thread about who is the hottest gay actor.  For those of you playing at home your options are: Rock Hudson, Frasier's Bulldog, Dick Sargeant, Robert Reed or David Hyde Pierce.

No, that terrorist @Gugny hijacked it in order to corrupt it from its original intent.

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

No, that terrorist @Gugny hijacked it in order to corrupt it from its original intent.

I'm one of the few who actually stayed ON topic!!!!  @Cripple Creek is the one who hijacked it and now wants to turn it into a purely sinful thread.  Heathen.