Hottest celebrity girlfriends/wives BY DECADE. Let's start with the 60s.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Italian "giallo" movie genre provided many for our viewing interest, some became famous and others not at all, but that's more in the 70s...

image.png.0a59d8c6d147386eed4206a3ae6e1756.png

Ms. Feneche was later

image.png

Edited by row_33

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Italian "giallo" movie genre provided many for our viewing interest, some became famous and others not at all, but that's more in the 70s...

image.png.5c81499e21155fb9b61bb72da7e57d54.png

We'll get to the 70s in the next thread :)

How long does it take the idiots on this board to totally not get a thread.  It's about WAGs and for the most part - I'm seeing women who were famous by themselves.  :ph34r:

Just title it hot chicks on the 60s, if that's what you're going for. 

14 minutes ago, bbb said:

How long does it take the idiots on this board to totally not get a thread.  It's about WAGs and for the most part - I'm seeing women who were famous by themselves.  :ph34r:

they were famous because they were almost all wives and girlfriends of famous men

the movies don't work like you see regular life, many people in the know say movies are made solely to launder money

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Nah.  Mick Jagger is rock and roll.  Jim Morrison was a pretentious hippie who happened to have a purty face.

Interestingly enough, Mick used to go watch the Doors on Sunset Strip while Jim would have his back to the audience because he was shy. Mick learned how to be a showman BECAUSE of Jim's reluctance to face the crowd.

17 minutes ago, bbb said:

It's not what I'm going for, what I'm going for is what I titled the thread and OP'd.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure how many folks here know Jochen Rindt.  He was an Austrian Formula One driver who unfortunately holds the distinction of being the only World Driving Champion to be crowned posthumously.

He was an outstanding driver through the '60s until his death in 1970 at Monza in a Lotus.

His girlfriend and then wife, Nina Rindt, was smoking hot.

Nina-Rindt41.jpg

Nina-Rindt13.jpg

f1-italian-gp-1970-nina-rindt-watches-he

5475b4e8594924c1e2c535dac5259990.jpg

moh5o1m8upez.png

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, bbb said:

here comes the Internet Gestapo Man to chide us for putting hot women on a thread that don't meet his standard of definition

are you feeling alright, boyo?

48 minutes ago, row_33 said:

they were famous because they were almost all wives and girlfriends of famous men

the movies don't work like you see regular life, many people in the know say movies are made solely to launder money

Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren,  Brigette Bardot, etc. were famous because of their husbands??  I have no idea who they were married to.  

I have no idea what the laundering money thing is about.  

42 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

It's not what I'm going for, what I'm going for is what I titled the thread and OP'd.

It usually takes 3 posts or less before somebody doesn't get it.