Initial Sources to Provide to Those Waking Up to the Truth

Hedge

8 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ā 

Comedians, such as Colbert, often use humor to make their point.Ā  You quoted my post with the link to the Colbert video.Ā  If that doesn't penetrate, perhaps someone else can guide you.

Ā 

Comedians, like Colbert have used the last 3 years to spin the same joke about Trump.Ā  For the last 2 years, the same joke revolved around Russiagate.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

This thread is about finding sources who are waking up to the truth aboutĀ the Mueller report.

Ā 

Yet, you chose to recycle a repackaged 2-year old lie.

Ā 

Who's the idiot again?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Humor, nearly always has a semblance of truth. That's what makes it funny. ColbertĀ sees no obligation to adhere to even a facsimile of the truth. So, not only is he inaccurate, but he is not funny.

Ā 

Humor is a taste.Ā  What appeals to some may disgust others.Ā  I find him funny personally but understand not everyone will.Ā  In fact I mentioned that in my original post.

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Ā 

Comedians, like Colbert have used the last 3 years to spin the same joke about Trump.Ā  For the last 2 years, the same joke revolved around Russiagate.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

This thread is about finding sources who are waking up to the truth aboutĀ the Mueller report.

Ā 

Yet, you chose to recycle a repackaged 2-year old lie.

Ā 

Who's the idiot again?

You

Ā 

If you want a more serious discussion, great!Ā  Let's talk about the Glenn Greenwald take on things.Ā  What did you think about his tirade?

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdYw6jk3TTA

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Bob in Mich

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ā 

No need to. Hillary has the election all sewn up! Ā 

But who knew the FBI, Russia and hush money was all involved? Boy, its getting harder and harder for a Republican to win the Presidential election

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Humor, nearly always has a semblance of truth. That's what makes it funny. ColbertĀ sees no obligation to adhere to even a facsimile of the truth. So, not only is he inaccurate, but he is not funny.

Trump supporters should never accuse anyone of not telling the truth. It's beyond hypocritical, like way beyondĀ 

1 minute ago, GG said:

Ā 

Think before you post, stoner.

Ā 

So, the implication is that because you mentioned Greenwald in another thread, I should know that and not ask your opinion in this thread??Ā  Have you read all of the other postings on the board?Ā  No, no one has.Ā  Thanks for that brief peek into the workings of your pea brain.Ā  No more are necessary.

Ā 

To address the stoner aspect ......The reason many people ridicule me with stoner comments is largely because of the 'Know Anyone with a Disease' thread that I started in 2014.Ā  I encountered insults after nearly every post in that thread.Ā  Care to show any one post in that cannabis thread where it turns out I was wrong?Ā 

Ā 

I don't care to search for your contributions in that thread but have little doubt as to their relative value.Ā  That thread was an attempt to shed some light and to perhaps help someone that was out of other medical options.Ā  What a silly idea!

59 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ā 

No need to. Hillary has the election all sewn up! Ā 

Ā 

Absolutely no road map for Trump to get to 270.

Ā 

It makes me smile more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

Ā 

Ā 

26 minutes ago, GG said:

Ā 

Think before you post, stoner.

Ā 

that says a lot when you have to go thereĀ  :D

Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ā 

So, the implication is that because you mentioned Greenwald in another thread, I should know that and not ask your opinion in this thread??Ā  Have you read all of the other postings on the board?Ā  No, no one has.Ā  Thanks for that brief peek into the workings of your pea brain.Ā  No more are necessary.

Ā 

To address the stoner aspect ......The reason many people ridicule me with stoner comments is largely because of the 'Know Anyone with a Disease' thread that I started in 2014.Ā  I encountered insults after nearly every post in that thread.Ā  Care to show any one post in that cannabis thread where it turns out I was wrong?Ā 

Ā 

I don't care to search for your contributions in that thread but have little doubt as to their relative value.Ā  That thread was an attempt to shed some light and to perhaps help someone that was out of other medical options.Ā  What a silly idea!

Ā 

Paranoia, the destroya

1 minute ago, GG said:

Ā 

Paranoia, the destroya

Ā 

Paranoia?Ā  I don't think that word means what you think it means.Ā  If so, point out the evidence in my post please.Ā 

Ā 

Also, I was hoping you would peruse the 'Know Anyone with a Disease' thread and point out all my supposedly foolish, stoner postings that allow you to feel that 'stoner' insult is appropriate.Ā  Then, when you have time, compare and contrast those foolish postings with your insightful postings from that thread.

15 minutes ago, GG said:

Ā 

Paranoia, the destroya

Ā 

one is allowed to toke up all day in their Shangri-La Shangri-La Shangri-Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ā 

Paranoia?Ā  I don't think that word means what you think it means.Ā  If so, point out the evidence in my post please.Ā 

Ā 

Also, I was hoping you would peruse the 'Know Anyone with a Disease' thread and point out all my supposedly foolish, stoner postings that allow you to feel that 'stoner' insult is appropriate.Ā  Then, when you have time, compare and contrast those foolish postings with your insightful postings from that thread.

Ā 

join in the navel-gazing disutopia of Bob

Ā 

how could anyone have anything better to do with the rest of their life?

Ā 

Ā 

Don't blame the media! They bent over backwards blasting "No collusion" headlines all over.Ā 

Ā 

Ā CNN reports:

Though President Donald Trump has claimed "complete and total exoneration" based on Attorney General William Barr's summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, the American public disagrees, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

A majority (56%) says the President and his campaign have not been exonerated of collusion, but that what theyā€™ve heard or read about the report shows collusion could not be proven. Fewer, 43%, say Trump and his team have been exonerated of collusion.

HeyĀ  @Hedge could you take some of the links dropped that fit the topic at hand and add them to your original post? This thread looks like it is gonna devolve for a while, and that way someone interested in the topic can easily access the information in the first post. Thank you for considering my suggestion. ?Ā 

• Like (+1) 4

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They just keep giving me theseĀ pills! I get really happy and then really angry so I keep taking more! SUDS EVERYWHERE!Ā 

Stop sniffing the dry cleaning fluid!

17 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Somebody was talking about having a sense of humor?Ā  Ā Sensitive much?

11 minutes ago, GG said:

Ā 

Ā 

amazing how shriveled and bitter Bob is, eh??????????

Ā 

needs some time in Canada to get a charge-up of deep ironyĀ  :D

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, GG said:

Ā 

Ā 

You are a goof.Ā  So, now you have developed a sense of humor and I am supposed to know that too.Ā  Ah, okay pal.

Ā 

Boy, no one wants to talk about Greenwald's tirade.Ā  How strange!

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Ā 

amazing how shriveled and bitter Bob is, eh??????????

Ā 

needs some time in Canada to get a charge-up of deep ironyĀ  :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I spend weeks every year in Canada.Ā  It is a wonderful place and I have always spent my vacations there.Ā  How bout you, comrade?Ā  Ever actually been to Canada?Ā Ā 

Ā 

Also, let me throw out the same challenge to Comrade 33 as I offered to GG.Ā  Can you point me to any postings of yours that had any benefit?Ā  I am not referring to your lame jokes or insults as those are less than worthless.Ā  I am asking you to point me to anything useful you have posted here.Ā 

Ā 

Finally, you love to proclaim who you have on ignore, including me.Ā  Most users don't read or respond to folks they are ignoring.Ā  Why not consider following that norm?

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ā 

I spend weeks every year in Canada.Ā  It is a wonderful place and I have always spent my vacations there.Ā  How bout you, comrade?Ā  Ever actually been to Canada?Ā Ā 

Ā 

Also, let me throw out the same challenge to Comrade 33 as I offered to GG.Ā  Can you point me to any postings of yours that had any benefit?Ā  I am not referring to your lame jokes or insults as those are less than worthless.Ā  I am asking you to point me to anything useful you have posted here.Ā 

Ā 

Finally, you love to proclaim who you have on ignore, including me.Ā  Most users don't read or respond to folks they are ignoring.Ā  Why not consider following that norm?

It's all becoming clearer now.

Ā 

You're asking a lot from a Canadian.

Edited by 3rdnlng

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, he's already slowing it down...

Ā 

Wow.Ā Ā 

You've really built a protective dome over yourself to keep the facts and reasoning out, haven't you?Ā  And then, safe and cozy under your dome, you've created an alternate reality, and decided to broadcast your reality to us.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Ā 

Wow.Ā Ā 

You've really built a protective dome over yourself to keep the facts and reasoning out, haven't you?Ā  And then, safe and cozy under your dome, you've created an alternate reality, and decided to broadcast your reality to us.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

you keep encouraging it by feeding the zoo specimen named Tiberius

Ā 

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Ā 

Wow.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

No, I'm just saying I'd like to read the report. How dare I actually want to see the facts!Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, I'm just saying I'd like to read the report. How dare I actually want to see the facts!Ā 

Ā 

i thought we would have to accept Mueller's decision? Just like we had to accept the the results of the election?

Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Ā 

you keep encouraging it by feeding the zoo specimen named Tiberius

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, and...?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ā 

:beer:

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Ā 

Yeah, and...?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:beer:

Ā 

you don't get back the hours you spent on this project....

Ā 

you get a few more years on you and it might smack you in the face....

Ā 

23 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ā 

You are a goof.Ā  So, now you have developed a sense of humor and I am supposed to know that too.Ā  Ah, okay pal.

Ā 

Boy, no one wants to talk about Greenwald's tirade.Ā  How strange!

Ā 

What in the world are you talking about.Ā  There's plenty of Greenwald references in various threads.Ā  Just because nobody wants to indulge your fancy in this thread, doesn't mean it hasn't been discussed.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GG said:

Ā 

What in the world are you talking about.Ā  There's plenty of Greenwald references in various threads.Ā  Just because nobody wants to indulge your fancy in this thread, doesn't mean it hasn't been discussed.

Standard practice in messing up a thread that isn't going his way is to hijack it.

58 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

HeyĀ  @Hedge could you take some of the links dropped that fit the topic at hand and add them to your original post? This thread looks like it is gonna devolve for a while, and that way someone interested in the topic can easily access the information in the first post. Thank you for considering my suggestion. ?Ā 

Ā 

Yes, I have been planning on doing exactly that actually (when I get some time later today).Ā 

:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Standard practice in messing up a thread that isn't going his way is to hijack it.

Ā 

I hijack threads?Ā  Please point to those threads.Ā  Challenge....aside from totally unnecessary spelling and grammar policing and some of the dumbest jokes on the board, what have you ever contributed - anywhere ever ?Ā 

Ā 

Why don't Trump supporters want to address my question?Ā  Before hijacking the thread by posting the Colbert 'source' I asked, in this thread about sources, if Glenn Greenwald was a good source.Ā  I posted a link where he lambasts both sides.Ā  It seems he is only reliable though when his attacks align with your own.Ā  Otherwise, what, he is unreliable?Ā 

Edited by Bob in Mich

46 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ā 

I hijack threads?Ā  Please point to those threads.Ā  Challenge....aside from totally unnecessary spelling and grammar policing and some of the dumbest jokes on the board, what have you ever contributed - anywhere ever ?Ā 

Ā 

Why don't Trump supporters want to address my question?Ā  Before hijacking the thread by posting the Colbert 'source' I asked, in this thread about sources, if Glenn Greenwald was a good source.Ā  I posted a link where he lambasts both sides.Ā  It seems he is only reliable though when his attacks align with your own.Ā  Otherwise, what, he is unreliable?Ā 

Your weed thread is where you generally post and I assume that you don't read much in other threads. You have no right to characterize my posts in threads you don't read, so ***** off and don't try to change the subject of a thread that isn't going your way. Some here smoke a lot of weed while others smoke a little or don't smoke at all. It isn't that big of a deal but you don't need to inject the subject in posts other than Your Miracle Cure For All Ailments thread.

• Like (+1) 1