Unknown Patriots fan giving his opinion on our QB

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Ah, it's approaching a consensus then.

I wanted mahomes the year before.

I wanted Allen or Rosen last year.

waffled a lot between them.

Really don't remember ever wanting Baker or darnold.

I do remember saying I thought Lamar was going to be decent and being okay taking him later in the first.

In the end I'm kind of excited to see Allen grow and hope he makes "the leap" this year like mahomes, wentz, and goff

38 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

"didn't want josh allen" is putting it lightly.... you basically ranted and raved that you "knew" it was an awful move.

Hey...hey... that's was my inner thoughts Stank .... I'd appreciate it if you stay out of my personal affairs ?????

Yea...I'm still jury out... but I'm not crapping on him like last year. I'm excited now to see how he continues to develop before being all in. This franchise has burned me so many times... hell... I actually bought a Fitzmagic Jersey after he signed his contract. I think I deserve to be extremely cautious right now ????

11 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I wanted mahomes the year before.

I wanted Allen or Rosen last year.

waffled a lot between them.

Really don't remember ever wanting Baker or darnold.

I do remember saying I thought Lamar was going to be decent and being okay taking him later in the first.

In the end I'm kind of excited to see Allen grow and hope he makes "the leap" this year like mahomes, wentz, and goff

Obviously he has the skills and is very intelligent per his Wonderlic score. What I sense from him is he is cocky enough to be an NFL QB but humble enough to be coachable.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/214622-unknown-patriots-fan-giving-his-opinion-on-our-qb/

This was already posted a couple of days ago.

Loved it then love it now.

Ok...didn't see it... but hey, for the few that didn't get a chance to see it. It won't hurt. Appreciate the update

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scorp83 said:

Ok...didn't see it... but hey, for the few that didn't get a chance to see it. It won't hurt. Appreciate the update

No prob

There was a couple of pages on that one with a little discussion I believe

Just good to tie them together in one place :)

42 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Don’t know. And who cares what Pats fans think?

It's not about caring what he thinks... it's some great points in that video. Be open minded about Bangarang

3 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Hey...hey... that's was my inner thoughts Stank .... I'd appreciate it if you stay out of my personal affairs ?????

Yea...I'm still jury out... but I'm not crapping on him like last year. I'm excited now to see how he continues to develop before being all in. This franchise has burned me so many times... hell... I actually bought a Fitzmagic Jersey after he signed his contract. I think I deserve to be extremely cautious right now ????

I agree. that's how I've been the whole time.... I just find it very silly to act like we know one way or the other how these high qb picks are gonna fair. 

if somebody has watched enough ball they learn that's a losing affair.... no worries though man. i'm just busting balls

11 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I agree. that's how I've been the whole time.... I just find it very silly to act like we know one way or the other how these high qb picks are gonna fair. 

if somebody has watched enough ball they learn that's a losing affair.... no worries though man. i'm just busting balls

I'm gonna buy an Allen jersey because I figure we are at least going to play him until the end of his rookie deal, so I'll get a solid 3-4 seasons out of it.

Plus he deserves a place in bills lore for the Barr hurdle and the Jalen Ramsay autographed photo ??

• Like (+1) 1