Vote DC Tom in 2020!

As your president, I believe in justice and the rule of law.  And in pursuit of this, I will pardon Michael Avenatti, so he can attempt another ridiculous crime and be charged again.

DC Tom 2020.  Time To Make The Chimi-*****-changas.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

As your president, I believe in justice and the rule of law.  And in pursuit of this, I will pardon Michael Avenatti, so he can attempt another ridiculous crime and be charged again.

DC Tom 2020.  Time To Make The Chimi-*****-changas.

Your slogan:

• Could be considered racist
  • Could be considered cultural appropriation
  • Panders to the illegal vote
  • Sounds delicious

2019-03-26_10-38-07.png.6cea8866f9241fc5c9f98fe022abad54.png

(yes, i know this is not a chimichanga)

On 3/25/2019 at 11:23 AM, DC Tom said:

As your president, I believe in the sanctity of life from the moment of conception. and will support the right to life of every child, born or unborn, unless that child is named "Chad" or "Tiffany."

DC Tom 2020: Make America Grate Again.

What about names with punctuation marks in the middle? 

For too long, this country has committed its resources in the pursuit of propping up failed states.  As your president, if elected, I promise to put an end to this, and will immediately sign an executive order investigating the opportunities to organize summits to discuss high level talks about our ultimate withdrawal from New Jersey.

DC Tom 2020: Put the Lotion On Your Skin Or You Get The Hose.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

For too long, this country has committed its resources in the pursuit of propping up failed states.  As your president, if elected, I promise to put an end to this, and will immediately sign an executive order investigating the opportunities to organize summits to discuss high level talks about our ultimate withdrawal from New Jersey.

Hey NJ was one of the original 13. ?
Are you willing to compromise and "Take back Joe Piscopo"?

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Then the NFL goes international without having to actually move a team.  Brilliant!!

I would also propose that anyone who doesn't vote for you must move to New Jersey.

Edit:  and then invade New Jersey and make them pay 80% of their wages to the Treasury.

Edited by snafu

As someone with environmental issues, I am keenly aware of the irreversable devastation wrought on the Everglades by the Burmese Python.  As your president, I promise release Burmese Pythons into Washington DC.

DC Tom 2020: Swallow the Swamp Whole.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

As someone with environmental issues, I am keenly aware of the irreversable devastation wrought on the Everglades by the Burmese Python.  As your president, I promise release Burmese Pythons into Washington DC.

DC Tom 2020: Swallow the Swamp Whole.

With that slogan I can only assume Stormy Daniels will be your running mate?

• Haha (+1) 2

On 3/27/2019 at 12:05 PM, whatdrought said:

What about names with punctuation marks in the middle? 

On 3/27/2019 at 12:44 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Nickell-Robey Coleman.

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you are confusing the heck out of me. does he have two first names or two last names?

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

comacho_1024x1024.jpg?w=529&h=637

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2