NZ Mosque shooting *GRAPHIC* (50 dead) (1 shooter arrested)

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

We can forget the ridiculous bow.    What of Trumps asskissing to protect his business interests?  

What asskissing to protect what business interests?

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL   please   

now who's the ***** idiot?  

Don't be dense. There's been numerous idiotic allegations of all these supposed "business ventures" by lefties who can't even spell 'emoluments clause', much less know what it means. Specify which one(s) you're talking about.

What business interests was he protecting with the "asskissing" towards the Saudis?

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

trump-accused-of-hypocritically-bowing-tI make 6 figures.   

Cool story. How much is that second mortgage running you ? You should move somewhere that doesn’t cost as much to live in. I hope the lady is bringing in some bacon so you can upgrade the Kia’s 

Enjoy those two weeks off cubicle boy ??

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You call people stoners yet you admit to smoking dope.   You really are a fraud Ryan. 

Like I said please put me on IGNORE.   

I don’t smoke dope grandpa.   I don’t think anyone’s smoking dope anymore ??.  Not my fault your a burnout who tried to steal 26corners threads but lack the ability to put two coherent sentences together.  

Just pipe down and tell us the president is fat 6,000 more times.      What about the guns bro ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB

14 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Anyone else find it odd that an Australian leftist shoots up a mosque in NZ and somehow American conservatives and gun policy are blamed for it?

Almost there! Leftist parroting Trump's invasion rhetoric and pretty soon, a sh it for brains like you will say he was wearing a Hillary button, or whoever is leading in the polls for Dem nomination. Garbage 

23 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Anyone else find it odd that an Australian leftist shoots up a mosque in NZ and somehow American conservatives and gun policy are blamed for it?

No, not at all.  

I found it odd that Chelsea Clinton was blamed for it...but only because she's usually responsible for naval operations, not ground.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You call people stoners yet you admit to smoking dope.   You really are a fraud Ryan. 

All people who smoke pot are not stoners just as all people who drink are not alcoholics but  you knew that.  

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Almost there! Leftist parroting Trump's invasion rhetoric and pretty soon, a sh it for brains like you will say he was wearing a Hillary button, or whoever is leading in the polls for Dem nomination. Garbage 

He idealized communist China. 

He's a leftist - just like you.

43 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

He idealized communist China. 

He's a leftist - just like you.

old enough to remember family remembers in the US quoting Mao all the time?

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's an idiot, just like you! 

Now, now HAHA Gator, there are many similarities between you and the killer. He knows so little about the USA that he couldn't even find us on a map. That makes him an idiot. See the similarities? 

33 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is staggering.

Not really.  It's espousing a concept of racial guilt, which is a natural extension of identity politics...and not even all that much of a stretch from what's become "normal."

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

This is NORMAL for the "free press."

Not at all staggering.

It’s an opinion, Joe; albeit a bad one.  This doesn’t even touch on criminality.

Are you now prepared to argue that opinions you disagree with should be censored?

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It’s an opinion, Joe; albeit a bad one.  This doesn’t even touch on criminality.

Are you now prepared to argue that opinions you disagree with should be censored?

I think we're well aware of each others' opinions on THAT matter. You seem to think it's ok that the media carries water for the Democratic party and the intelligence community, and I do not.

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I think we're well aware of each others' opinions on THAT matter. You seem to think it's ok that the media carries water for the Democratic party and the intelligence community, and I do not.

This is something different though.

This isn’t a “news piece” which is actually a fictional accounting designed to drive a narrative; which is where we have traditionally disagreed.

This is an opinion piece.

Are you now saying you wish to criminalize or censor opinion pieces you disagree with?