NY Attorney General opens probe into Trump's Bills bid

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And in a RED state - can you believe it?

Wait until you find out what pharmaceutical companies pay to wine and done doctors…

yup, also bad. So we agree here.  Ten reps just met and are forming a bill to ban this stuff so taking some action here.  Common sense needs to be applied 

Back to Letitia James.

Let's get real - if they thought they had Trump they would have filed a criminal case, but they have to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. A civil suit is a preponderance of the evidence. They had no criminal case. They chose civil "fraud" to impress dumb people.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Meanwhile the dems voted down the investigation into the hunter and all his money and joe being the big guy getting paid.  Sure wish we’d investigate all the corruption not just one side. 

LOL!  The most corrupt and incompetent Administration in history?  Not a chance.

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

Back to Letitia James.

Let's get real - if they thought they had Trump they would have filed a criminal case, but they have to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. A civil suit is a preponderance of the evidence. They had no criminal case. They chose civil "fraud" to impress dumb people.

No, it's a strategy, gut his finances and then go for the criminal charges. 

Just like with Trump U, they will settle out of court for big money, way bigger than Trump U fraud case 

14 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Tell OJ that. You shaking his hand?

What about Eliot Spitzer?  It’s hard figuring out who did what and where the lines get drawn on who is/isn’t above the law.  

Maybe I’m thinking of Cuomo, though not the sexual assault thing…not the ethics thing with the book… the fraudulent COVID death count.  

Of course, Spitzer and Cuomo had nothing to do with NY when they had their troubles…

Wait a minute. That doesn’t sound right…

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, it's a strategy, gut his finances and then go for the criminal charges. 

Just like with Trump U, they will settle out of court for big money, way bigger than Trump U fraud case 

Tell us why they are following that strategy, Tibs.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean under Obama? 

I’m always curious as to what you do for a living….because unless you were locked in a cell or on a deserted island, you missed a great four years! Sucks for you I guess. Too bad really. But I’m guessing it explains ‘some’ of your perspective. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1