General News Ticker: Free Agency/Trade Rumors, speculation, and general information

3 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm still reeling from the fake news that i asked for.

Agreed. They took it to a deep and hurtful place. We wanted gentle fake news, like a buy one get one hotdog special at home games. This was a completely unnecessary escalation. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Damn... that excuse was to avoid moderator trouble. I wanted to come across this aggressive. I've overplayed my hand. 

And the nervous joking and comradery will settle into nice hatred by the end of this week when we're all at our wits' end with nothing but geriatric Frank Gore to show for it. 

So you think I should add Prozac to my pharmacy order? 

Good idea!?

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

This is believable for every reason except who tweeted it. 

Yep.  Trying to find the beat reporter he is likely parroting.  there it is....  He is taking Cimini report of Paradis being in NY, and spinning it into close to a deal baring snags (His out)

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, McBean said:

Bob is right more than he is wrong.

That sucks.

Meh, I was on the fence with Paradis. 

I think i'd rather have Sullivan or Morse and get a shot at one of the other big time OL's.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

No surprise here...

Honest question though... This time last year was the Kirk Cousins festival... Is Foles really that much less of an option, all things considered? 

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Meh, I was on the fence with Paradis. 

I think i'd rather have Sullivan or Morse and get a shot at one of the other big time OL's.

No surprise here...

Honest question though... This time last year was the Kirk Cousins festival... Is Foles really that much less of an option, all things considered? 

I think Cousins is the better quarterback but it's not as big as a gap as some may think.   Cousins looks absolutely great on paper, but he doesn't win games.  Foles does.  

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

I think Cousins is the better quarterback but it's not as big as a gap as some may think.   Cousins looks absolutely great on paper, but he doesn't win games.  Foles does.  

This is my thoughts... It think that we too often look past the biggest question with QB's- does he win? Foles checks that box (sometimes) and I am excited to see what his future looks like... I just wish it wasn't with the Jags. 

• Like (+1) 1