Favorite Off the Wall Threads

17 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Of all the threads on this board, which thread is your favorite? 

The one about bad habits,.when you admitted to not only flicking boogers around your house but also feeding them to your dog.

If I ever get the chance to meet you at one of Mead's TG gathers...don't even think about extending your hand to me for a firm grip handshake.

You remind me of a public ass scratcher type.

44 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

The one about bad habits,.when you admitted to not only flicking boogers around your house but also feeding them to your dog.

If I ever get the chance to meet you at one of Mead's TG gathers...don't even think about extending your hand to me for a firm grip handshake.

You remind me of a public ass scratcher type.

Kev, all I do is scratch my ass in front of people, and they love it.  Co-workers, girlfriends- you name it.

It seems most of us (yours truly included) are enthralled with threads about TV. Right now, of the first 21 threads of OTW, there are 7 separate threads about TV shows, 4 more about TV personalities. 

Any of the Hot for Teacher threads are my favorite.

I look forward to the Jimmy Spagnola threads.   They are on The Stadium Wall, but they are definitely off the wall.  I especially like it when people seem to take it seriously and get their panties in a twist.

I also like any thread that mentions Asian carp. 

Long time board reader but haven’t posted in many years certainly not since the board update. I recreated an account just to chime in.

Rettata?

i can’t find a link to the original thread but had me laughing in my chair for years whenever mentioned. 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/28159-what-is-retatta/

heres one of many old threads that mention it but I can’t find the original and the links don’t seem to work.