RIP Luke Perry

Steve O

It's very sad.  He didn't *look* unhealthy.  Wasn't obese and there were no published reports of him being a smoker, having substance abuse problems or a serious health condition.  

IMO, the 50s are a no-joke serious decade for male health, both physically and mentally.  It seems like for alot of men, the wheels fall off health wise during this time and the strokes, heart attacks, cancers and depression all seem to come looking for you.  

16 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Was the guy who introduced Stern as Fartman that one year at the VMAs.  Some might now remember him 

To me, he'll always be Side Show Luke Perry.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, row_33 said:

A great star appearance on Oz for a few episodes, the only thing I watched him in.

i thought of this and thought of you.  if you didn't mention it, i was going to throw it out there.  it was a great role for him.

also, the kelly and ryan show just had a weird tribute to him.  like...oddly much.  kelly almost couldn't keep her ***** in order.

2 hours ago, teef said:

i thought of this and thought of you.  if you didn't mention it, i was going to throw it out there.  it was a great role for him.

also, the kelly and ryan show just had a weird tribute to him.  like...oddly much.  kelly almost couldn't keep her ***** in order.

he was in 3 seasons of Oz, in minor parts as well.

Luke was one of a dozen who got to show his junk on Oz and it didn't damage his career.

16 hours ago, The Senator said:

Liver. Primary, so far not matasticized anywhere else.

Had 5 procedures at Roswell to embolize/ablate tumors.

Damn, but sounds like you're kicking it's butt and not the other way around?!?

26 minutes ago, bbb said:

Damn, but sounds like you're kicking it's butt and not the other way around?!?

Roswell takes pretty good care of me.  I have an MRI or CT Scan every couple months, and every time they find something new, they take care of it quickly.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Roswell takes pretty good care of me.  I have an MRI or CT Scan every couple months, and every time they find something new, they take care of it quickly.

good for you.  fight that *****.

On 3/4/2019 at 11:16 AM, teef said:

oh wow.   too a stroke.  90210 was huge when i was in college.  strange huge.  the library would actually clear out when the show was on.  you could see people huddled around the tv in their dorms.  other than turning it into a low end drinking, i had zero use for that show.

I did.  Tiffani Amber Thiessen at her peak.  :wub:

On 3/4/2019 at 4:38 PM, Limeaid said:

Only place I remember seeing him is in "The Fifth Element".  Most of his shows are not my cup of tea and I have barely watched TV in last 5 years.

Aziz LIGHT!

On 3/5/2019 at 1:42 PM, The Senator said:

fight it with all your might, keep us updated!

On 3/4/2019 at 8:17 PM, The Senator said:

Liver. Primary, so far not matasticized anywhere else.

Had 5 procedures at Roswell to embolize/ablate tumors.

Be aggressive as your own healthcare advocate.

Ask them about any clinical trials that you might be eligible for. 

Immunotherapy is the new wave of Cancer treatment and it's been transformational.

Might not work for you, but it's definitely worth asking about. 

Best of luck to you Sen. Always have enjoyed your posts.

19 - 0 Baby!

Think positive... always.