2019 NFL Combine updates

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Nope. 

He just ran a 4.49, solid time too.

Just yanking your chain - none of us (well most of us) are smart enough not to throw out absolutes when it comes to NFL success just based on combine numbers

• Like (+1) 1

Several of the big guys are showing they have some speed.  Boykin from Notre Dame, Custis from Syracuse, Jazz Fergusson NW State.  Unfortunately Kelvin Harmon is not one of them.  I think he just cost himself some spots in the draft.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

This Emmanuel Hall kid is having a helluva combine 

He’s in the next group 

I understand the knock on Hall is he drops some balls he shouldn't sometimes.  If you can get him to be more consistent in his concentration, you've got a gem.

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Several of the big guys are showing they have some speed.  Boykin from Notre Dame, Custis from Syracuse, Jazz Fergusson NW State.  Unfortunately Kelvin Harmon is not one of them.  I think he just cost himself some spots in the draft.

I understand the knock on Hall is he drops some balls he shouldn't sometimes.  If you can get him to be more consistent in his concentration, you've got a gem.

Same with Parris Campbell. His hand scare the ***** out of me. 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

NKeal Harry really good run. He’s impressive. 

Harry needed a good run, a lot of questions around his ability to separate based on his film. Was hard to tell if it was more a QB ball placement issue or a lack of quickness. The 4.5 speed will push him up boards.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What about Oliver?

He is my dark horse Bill's candidate - snow boarding and basketball background (body control) ran the 40 in the 4.6's and has the biggest perhaps best hands of all of the prospects.

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

How far does Irv Smith fall, being 6'2" and having smaller hands?

I don’t know if he will “fall” - teams already knew how big he was - these guys are measured by scouts all year. You might get more accurate this weekend to confirm or detail up what you already have 

Edited by YoloinOhio