Hate Crime or Hoax?

The_Dude

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bold move by Cook County because Smollett clearly is disturbed and needs some help.

But don't let that distract from reminding everyone of yet ANOTHER embarrassing leftist meltdown. You'd think  losing their minds when the kid stared at the indian would have been enough. You'd think losing their minds on Kavanaugh would have been enough. But this...this was a special meltdown...and Chappelle hit the nail on the head: while the left was predictably melting down in their desperate need to tie this to Trump, the rest of the world was like "Dude's lying." 

And again, anger blinds the Q-tibs.

Edited by IDBillzFan

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bah, they're just biding their time until they can score the exclusive interview where a tearful Jussie delivers a powerful and emotional rebuke to these unjust, unfair, and racially-motivated charges. The interview will be conducted after a few script revisions and rehearsals (Jussie is working hard to learn his crying cues.)

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Yesterday:

Double jeopardy is an interesting argument. I'm not sure which way it will go (and I certainly do not know IL law.)

In NY, jeopardy attaches when a jury is sworn in, or - in the case of a bench trial - when the first witness is sworn in.

Under Illinois law, I presume there's a definition as to when jeopardy attaches. It will be an interesting argument when there's an obviously-corrupt bargain at play to dismiss the prior indictment.

1 hour ago, CoudyBills said:

Oh no!  Say it isn't so.  How will Tibs blame Trump for this one?

That's easy: Trump is such a racist and white supremacist  actual literal super mecha-Nazi that he single-handedly undid all of the things our lord and savior, St. Obama, did to eliminate all racism in the world, and this poor confused gentleman is simply a victim of Trump's bigotry and racist walls.

So, you see, if it weren't for Trump's victimization of this poor soul, he never would have been forced to desecrate the monument with racist language, reflecting Trump's personal views of anyone who isn't white. Ergo, this is all Trump's fault, and we must impeach the mother *****, after speaking truth to power, #resisting, and other focus-group tested buzzwords.

Oh, and don't get jealous Gary, I'm still your huckleberry.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1