Hate Crime or Hoax?

The_Dude

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not to split hairs but he did go to his father's house but then returned to where GZ was parked. That blew apart the narrative that tried to make it as if GZ hunted down TM in order to harm him. 

That's right, he did go home first but didn't go inside to safety.  That provides even more clarity as to what really happened.

Thanks for refreshing my memory.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Did y’all forget about conspiracy leaders big ol thread on taking down PPP? Y’all not helpn.

I must admit, I appreciate the y'all/poor grammar gimmick you got working here. It's a fresh take to the standard dumbshit trolling by previously-run off dumbasses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I must admit, I appreciate the y'all/poor grammar gimmick you got working here. It's a fresh take to the standard dumbshit trolling by previously-run off dumbasses.

It would be even funnier if it was anywhere close to being correct.

Making fun of Juicey and Nancy is hardly "Conspiracy" stuff.

1528478896245172444.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

It would be even funnier if it was anywhere close to being correct.

Making fun of Juicey and Nancy is hardly "Conspiracy" stuff.

1528478896245172444.jpg

Eh, we can't be letting racist things like being 'correct' get in the way of a racist trolling gimmick.

• Haha (+1) 2

• 1 year later...

thereitis1.jpg

The media (and many politicians) ran with Smollett’s claim without waiting for all the facts because the narrative was all that mattered to them.

According to testimony, Smollett wanted the “attack” to be blamed on Trump supporters, which of course the media and Democrats were more than happy to go with.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/12/02/jussie-smolletts-hate-crime-hoax-had-an-intended-audience-according-to-osundairo-brother-testimony/

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Make an example of him.  Ten years in prison.

Amen my Bills brother. Articles I see say legal experts think he will get off with community service.  I call BS. This was an egregious crime.  While country is going nuts over race he stages this "attack" to fuel the flames so he can get a better part on his dumb tv show.  But regardless of his motivation, this kind of behavior should not be tolerated in a society trying to improve race relations.  Not to mention the Chicago PD burnt 3000 detective hours on this.  They could have used that to investigate real crimes.

Give him the max.

According to Dave Chappelle, black people didn't buy it, except Kampala Harris that is who thought it was a modern day lynching.

If you haven't seen this, you gotta:

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Amen my Bills brother. Articles I see say legal experts think he will get off with community service.  I call BS. This was an egregious crime.  While country is going nuts over race he stages this "attack" to fuel the flames so he can get a better part on his dumb tv show.  But regardless of his motivation, this kind of behavior should not be tolerated in a society trying to improve race relations.  Not to mention the Chicago PD burnt 3000 detective hours on this.  They could have used that to investigate real crimes.

Give him the max.

According to Dave Chappelle, black people didn't buy it, except Kampala Harris that is who thought it was a modern day lynching.

The Dave bit on Jussie is funny in presentation but pathetic in what it shows. What i mean is that you have to be so stupid to listen to his story and find 80% of it plausible. Nothing in the story made sense, the reverse would be believing in the backwoods of Texas that two black guys attacked a random white guy while shouting "this is Biden country" in the middle of a snow storm and happened to be carrying a noose. The whole thing was stupid and only morons believed it for more than a few moments.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Give him the max.

The Smollette saga is evidence of the evolution of American politics and social matters. 

Wealthy and high profile man engages in criminal activity and is let off with little more than nod and a wink, no need for contrition or statement to all those he hurt.  His powerful friends close ranks around him, and that’s that.

It’s Kennedyesque, the only major difference is skin tone.

Unfortunately for Smollette, unlike the scandals around the liberal lion and his clan, there are cameras everywhere these days.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The Smollette saga is evidence of the evolution of American politics and social matters. 

Wealthy and high profile man engages in criminal activity and is let off with little more than nod and a wink, no need for contrition or statement to all those he hurt.  His powerful friends close ranks around him, and that’s that.

It’s Kennedyesque, the only major difference is skin tone.

Unfortunately for Smollette, unlike the scandals around the liberal lion and his clan, there are cameras everywhere these days.  

hey leo well the thread title caught me and I'll chime into this one. At the time I was a huge fan of JS's show Empire. So when it first happened I was horrified and rightfully so if was a factual event. Of course it was not. Instead it was a cheap sleezy unneeded total lack of judgment and in fact CRIMINAL offense ...not some random maga guy but himself? Its disgusting on so many levels. Mostly because WHY WTAF was he thinking..young, rich, talented, SUCCESSFUL..and he pulls that crap? He needs learn a hard lesson. Justice system where's the justice and what are the Damages........the damage is in trust and credibility and integrity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lack of in his case. Shameful whata shame pitiful too..

Peace out matey 🙂

m

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Muppy said:

hey leo well the thread title caught me and I'll chime into this one. At the time I was a huge fan of JS's show Empire. So when it first happened I was horrified and rightfully so if was a factual event. Of course it was not. Instead it was a cheap sleezy unneeded total lack of judgment and in fact CRIMINAL offense ...not some random maga guy but himself? Its disgusting on so many levels. Mostly because WHY WTAF was he thinking..young, rich, talented, SUCCESSFUL..and he pulls that crap? He needs learn a hard lesson. Justice system where's the justice and what are the Damages........the damage is in trust and credibility and integrity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lack of in his case. Shameful whata shame pitiful too..

Peace out matey 🙂

m

I stopped questioning young, rich, successful and stupid in congruence after OJ.  🤫

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

AT THIS POINT, EVERY “HATE” INCIDENT IS PRESUMPTIVELY A HOAX: 

Two black girls wrote ‘All [n-words] should die’ graffiti in latest hate-crime hoax.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/two-black-girls-wrote-all-n-words-should-die-graffiti-in-latest-hate-crime-hoax/

If you are a loser why not do a hoax? You won't be punished much if caught, and you might get a huge settlement out of it 

• 2 months later...

DEMAND FOR RACISM IN AMERICA FAR EXCEEDS THE SUPPLY: 

Police: Racial taunts against black/Hispanic HS football team never happened.

Claims of racial taunts against a mostly black and Hispanic Boston-area high school football team are bogus, police say.

Last fall, coaches from Roxbury Prep alleged they and their team were “targeted repeatedly” by spectators’ taunts from rival Georgetown High School.

But according to 60 pages of documents from Georgetown police, there is no evidence to support these claims, the Boston Globe reports. If anything, the police report notes the game’s referees said they were subjected to “angry shouts” by the Roxbury coaches regarding their “racially discriminatory” officiating.

Police interviewed over 30 people who attended the game and not one said they heard racial slurs. 

https://www.thecollegefix.com/police-racial-taunts-against-black-hispanic-hs-football-team-never-happened/

• Shocked 1

• 3 months later...

Shocker!

Conclusion of BYU’s investigation into alleged racial slur will NOT be picked up by media as fast as the original accusation (if at all)

shocked-620x330.jpg

Toward the end of last month the media was ablaze with a story about how a person in the stands at a volleyball game between Duke and Brigham Young University shouted a racial slur at a Duke player. The alleged shouted slur of course was passed along breathlessly by non-skeptical media outlets including “Good Morning America,” MSNBC, USA Today, and CNN. Campus police investigated and it soon became clear that the alleged incident never happened.

Today BYU announced the results of the university’s full investigation, and came to the same conclusion:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/09/09/shocker-conclusion-of-byus-investigation-into-alleged-racial-slur-will-not-be-picked-up-by-media-as-fast-as-the-original-accusation-if-at-all/