Antonio Brown officially requests trade; expected to be moved by 3/8

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I wasn't aware they were still having problems, I was under the impression they got things sorted out.  As the Poyers' World Turns.

They may not be, I don’t really go on Instagram where the real dirt is so not sure but from what I saw go down over the last year or so, they seem like the type to always be a soap opera. To the point where the Bills FO can’t make personnel decisions based on whether Rachel Bush is in or out, so to speak. And poyer is also a dog! On the field and off. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I think these rumors are all behind her now.

Image result for rachel bush

If that’s what’s behind us, I’d love to know what’s in front of us. You know, just to understand the full picture before making any rash decisions. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I’ve predicted AB will get traded for a 2nd. This article polled some NFL execs who said his value today is likely a 3rd.  I doubt he gets traded for just a 3rd, but just shows why I don’t think he will fetch as some people think he will.  I still think it will be for a 2nd.

https://nfltraderumors.co/steelers-may-only-be-able-to-get-3rd-rd-pick-for-antonio-brown-right-now/

Edited by Alphadawg7

12 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

One person on twitter asked "What happened".  Someone replied saying she slept with AB and he cheated with someone else.  But other than that one tweet, there is not a single other mention of AB ever by anyone involved.  No story, no rant, no comments, nothing from anyone.  And these girls were going at it hard in social media, yet never did anyone connected to the story mention Antonio Brown, just this one reply in some Tweet chain.  

Now, that tweet keeps getting repeated here and on the internet, but I cant find a single thing that actually suggests this really happened.  I mean its the equivalent of me commenting on there and saying Rachel also slept with me just after the wedding.  Which she did, in my mind.  

So, the fact nothing has actually come out suggesting this was accurate, I am finding it hard to believe it actually happened.  Especially when his wife and his mistress were going at it hard in social media the whole time.  

Thats why I am asking, can anyone find anything other than some random dudes comment on some random tweet chain that even remotely suggests this happened?  So until then, I will remain skeptical this event ever even happened.

I think possibly happen and people want to keep it on the low. Possibly some people without thinking saying something they get riled up   than by accident and say it.

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is what I have been thinking too since Mayock has been telling everyone at the combine that he really believes Carr is a franchise QB.  So I expect them to find weapons if he is going to commit to Carr and they have a lot of draft picks to make a deal happen.  

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is what I have been thinking too since Mayock has been telling everyone at the combine that he really believes Carr is a franchise QB.  So I expect them to find weapons if he is going to commit to Carr and they have a lot of draft picks to make a deal happen.  

I like that fit from both sides

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I like that fit from both sides

Yeah certainly makes a lot of sense to me.  Up until Mayocks recent comments, I had suspicions that they might shop Carr to someone like the Giants or Jags and look to draft Murray at 4.  But some things have changed at the combine...

1. Mayock is at least telling people he really believes Carr is a Franchise guy.
  2. AZ GM said "Rosen is our QB right now" - which is far from a ringing endorsement and I think now that Murray measured 5'10 officially, the Murray to Cardinals talk is really going to heat up.  So Raiders may not have a shot at Murray anyway.  

If Raiders stick with Carr they got to get him some weapons.  Gruden is an offense guy, he would drool at having Brown.  And they can probably offer Steelers best deal, might even be the only team willing to spend a first given they got 2 late ones.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah certainly makes a lot of sense to me.  Up until Mayocks recent comments, I had suspicions that they might shop Carr to someone like the Giants or Jags and look to draft Murray at 4.  But some things have changed at the combine...

1. Mayock is at least telling people he really believes Carr is a Franchise guy.
  2. AZ GM said "Rosen is our QB right now" - which is far from a ringing endorsement and I think now that Murray measured 5'10 officially, the Murray to Cardinals talk is really going to heat up.  So Raiders may not have a shot at Murray anyway.  

If Raiders stick with Carr they got to get him some weapons.  Gruden is an offense guy, he would drool at having Brown.  And they can probably offer Steelers best deal, might even be the only team willing to spend a first given they got 2 late ones.  

Dallas trades a late round 1st for Carr's best weapon, a weapon the Raiders used a high 1st rounder to draft in Amari Cooper just to turn around and trade again for a much older WR, albeit still producing at a high level.

Myself personally, I don't think its happening in my humble opinion.

Although this is Gruden we're talking about and the Cooper trade was a head scratcher to begin with IMO.

I'm not saying Cooper is on the same level as AB...

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

They didn't want to pay their young, ascending, stud WR, but they would pay an older stud WR in A.B.? I don't know...