Albert Breer breaks down SB after film review

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

Hmmm.   The article implies that New England won because they had a great game plan on how to neutralize the Rams offensive strengths and tendencies.   Where is the mention of the massive NFL officiating conspiracy?

Oh you won't find it in that article.  SI is essentially the NFL's PRAVDA!  So....Breer therefore, again essentially, works for the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I'm intrigued by what you're implying here. Care to elaborate? (I think I probably agree with you, btw.)

Well, first, he only analyzed the Rams passing offense.  He didn't even touch the running game, which, if you follow the Rams, is the starting point of their entire offense.  Then he only really discussed 11 v 22 sets and the percentage success against different defenses.  

It was just so shallow and cliche. It completely missed the mark.  Like most analytic approaches to scouting.  

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Ahh got it.  Good to know what news outlets spew propaganda ;-)

Of course, as everyone here knows......the answer is "all of them!".

34 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Well, first, he only analyzed the Rams passing offense.  He didn't even touch the running game, which, if you follow the Rams, is the starting point of their entire offense.  Then he only really discussed 11 v 22 sets and the percentage success against different defenses.  

It was just so shallow and cliche. It completely missed the mark.  Like most analytic approaches to scouting.  

There was no film of that from the SB game....

The Pat's D game plan was very good, but hardly new. Six man fronts really just make a running, roll out QB team play from the pocket and make plays. Josh will see that front next year and hopefully, unlike Goff, he will be accurate and decisive and his receivers beat man-to-man. Reading this it further pisses me off that New Orleans got screwed out of this game. Brees would not have been a deer in the headlights like Goff was.