Where are you from?

Canadian Bills Fan

On 2/1/2019 at 10:23 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Hagersville, Ontario for me.

For most of the year I'm in Hagersville about every third weekend.

I'm from St. Catharines.  After a several year period of not getting to any games, I went to both preseason games and the home opener this past season.  Lack of funds kept me from the Jets and Patriot games, and then having to update my enhanced drivers license at the end of the year kept me from the home finale.

On 2/1/2019 at 12:42 PM, Forward Progress said:

Sarnia is home for me.

For the record (like most Bills fans from Ontario), I did not want the Bills to come to Toronto.  The ticket prices would double and be harder to get and the tailgating would suck because of Ontario liquor laws.

Eh, but would have been a fun anniversary outing.  Got engaged at the game against Seattle.  Well until we broke up, you get the idea.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/7/2019 at 8:51 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Dude!

I was raised in Brantford too! 

Still work there!!

Wasn’t much, if any, chance of getting a job in   Brantford after undergrad.  Still have fam and friends in town, usually in town five or so times a year, good to hear its picking up.

it was dire for many years....

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:25 PM, row_33 said:

Wasn’t much, if any, chance of getting a job in   Brantford after undergrad.  Still have fam and friends in town, usually in town five or so times a year, good to hear its picking up.

it was dire for many years....

Let me know next time your in town! Maybe we can grab a coffee

7 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Let me know next time your in town! Maybe we can grab a coffee

sure thing!

I'm in a cast for another 6 or so weeks (ankle) so I'm not driving, June at the latest!

to those of us who went to public school in the early 1970s in Ontario, just what was that anti-drug film that made us watch a lot, a mix of cartoons and people (bad) tripping?

Can't find it on youtube or plausibly in any other listing, not even from the Canadian Film Board...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...