Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Canadian Bills Fan

Where are you from?

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Welland

 

 

Nice!!

 

My mother in law is from there

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarnia is home for me.

 

For the record (like most Bills fans from Ontario), I did not want the Bills to come to Toronto.  The ticket prices would double and be harder to get and the tailgating would suck because of Ontario liquor laws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Niagara Falls...…..slowly I turned step by step ;) 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kingston, Ontario - go to most home games (including pre-season) and stay in the RV lot. We have alot of fun!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raised in Brantford

 

lots of family lived in Dundas

 

university at Mac and UofT

 

worked in Toronto

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys, 

 

I'm from Hamilton, currently studying in London.

 

I've never been to a bills game. Would love to go in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2019 at 10:23 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Hagersville, Ontario for me.

For most of the year I'm in Hagersville about every third weekend.

 

I'm from St. Catharines.  After a several year period of not getting to any games, I went to both preseason games and the home opener this past season.  Lack of funds kept me from the Jets and Patriot games, and then having to update my enhanced drivers license at the end of the year kept me from the home finale.

On 2/1/2019 at 12:42 PM, Forward Progress said:

Sarnia is home for me.

 

For the record (like most Bills fans from Ontario), I did not want the Bills to come to Toronto.  The ticket prices would double and be harder to get and the tailgating would suck because of Ontario liquor laws.

Eh, but would have been a fun anniversary outing.  Got engaged at the game against Seattle.  Well until we broke up, you get the idea.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:23 PM, row_33 said:

Raised in Brantford

 

lots of family lived in Dundas

 

university at Mac and UofT

 

worked in Toronto

 

 

 

Dude!

 

I was raised in Brantford too! 

 

Still work there!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 8:51 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

 

 

Dude!

 

I was raised in Brantford too! 

 

Still work there!!

 

Wasn’t much, if any, chance of getting a job in   Brantford after undergrad.  Still have fam and friends in town, usually in town five or so times a year, good to hear its picking up.

 

it was dire for many years....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:25 PM, row_33 said:

 

Wasn’t much, if any, chance of getting a job in   Brantford after undergrad.  Still have fam and friends in town, usually in town five or so times a year, good to hear its picking up.

 

it was dire for many years....

 

 

 

 

 

Let me know next time your in town! Maybe we can grab a coffee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

 

 

Let me know next time your in town! Maybe we can grab a coffee

 

sure thing!

 

I'm in a cast for another 6 or so weeks (ankle) so I'm not driving, June at the latest!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, row_33 said:

 

sure thing!

 

I'm in a cast for another 6 or so weeks (ankle) so I'm not driving, June at the latest!

 

 

 

 

Sounds good buddy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to those of us who went to public school in the early 1970s in Ontario, just what was that anti-drug film that made us watch a lot, a mix of cartoons and people (bad) tripping?

 

Can't find it on youtube or plausibly in any other listing, not even from the Canadian Film Board...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grew up in Burlington, Ont. Far away from there now obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK guys anyone wanna try and set something up for a Bills game this year?

 

Maybe meet at a bar someplace?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm from Oakville, lucked out having family in Buffalo too.Made it down for the Jags game last season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...