To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I have a rather conservative Jewish co-worker that had in the past commented on his stereo typical liberal New York Jewish relatives. They really don't like Trump but he mentioned recently that even they are getting very turned off by the current generation of Drmocrats.

Yeah, I'm sensing the same thing. I listen to Handel in the morning, sometimes. I have seen him change a bit since these ladies have been mandated to attack Israel and Jewish lobbies. 

Edited by Paulus

11 hours ago, Paulus said:

Yeah, I'm sensing the same thing. I listen to Handel in the morning, sometimes. I have seen him change a bit since these ladies have been mandated to attack Israel and Jewish lobbies. 

Typically that's done on a stereo.

11 hours ago, Paulus said:

Bill Handel? He’s a clown! Someone told him to turn hard left in order to keep his audience in drive time Los Angeles...so he did.

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

Never trust someone who wears a curtain made beehive on her head.

And yet people say Donald Trump is dangerous.

Ok, got it.

Does that go for the Virgin Mary and nuns too? 

47 minutes ago, Justice said:

Does that go for the Virgin Mary and nuns too? 

No, and it was improper to say so. Regardless, Omar is someone who does not appear to be assimilated here and her loyalties lie elsewhere. On top of that, she's an anti-Semitic ****head.

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, and it was improper to say so. Regardless, Omar is someone who does not appear to be assimilated here and her loyalties lie elsewhere. On top of that, she's an anti-Semitic ****head.

And that’s the point. It’s improper either way. 

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bill Handel? He’s a clown! Someone told him to turn hard left in order to keep his audience in drive time Los Angeles...so he did.

I know, but I can hear it in his voice with regard to these ladies. He is almost completely money driven, and usually hides his true feelings well. Not so much, last time I had a chance to listen to him.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Typically that's done on a stereo.

And, in a car. Your point?

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

I know, but I can hear it in his voice with regard to these ladies. He is almost completely money driven, and usually hides his true feelings well. Not so much, last time I had a chance to listen to him.

And, in a car. Your point?

Read through the thread. There's a little bit of farcical matters going on.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Justice Democrats / Young Turk owned stooges - saying crazy things as usual.

"It's racist!"

People of color??  ***** I'm darker than her before I go out in the sun.  Which reminds me of this.........

• Haha (+1) 3

Her comment was basically: A group of radicals did something and the rest are paying a price for it.

With that sentiment alone, I would have no issue.

Hating all Muslims because of 9/11 is like hating all whites because of slavery is like hating all Germans because of Nazis is like hating all Canadians because they ruin bacon is like hating the Dutch because they're Dutch....

People are so basic.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Her comment was basically: A group of radicals did something and the rest are paying a price for it.

With that sentiment alone, I would have no issue.

Hating all Muslims because of 9/11 is like hating all whites because of slavery is like hating all Germans because of Nazis is like hating all Canadians because they ruin bacon is like hating the Dutch because they're Dutch....

People are so basic.

You're omitting where she said it and to whom - while also changing what she said. 

She was address CAIR - who is Hamas, an enemy of this country with blood on its hands. This isn't about "all Muslims" - it's about a sitting US Congresswoman who has pushed nothing but propaganda for Hamas since she stepped into office. You may find that acceptable, but most Americans do not find it acceptable that a Congresswoman (on the Foreign Affairs Committee) is so chummy with an enemy of this country which has killed hundreds of American soldiers and thousands (if not tens of thousands) of Muslims. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1