Trump The Divider

Tiberius

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There is no need for you to feel humbled, you're the aggrieved party that was bullied by all Catholic boys and girls in high school.  Whatever abuse you suffered at the hands of those children must have been horrible.

:lol: Yah... The unfettered debauchery on display at the Catholic school kids keggers was horrible... Too bad I enjoyed it so much!  Best keggers anywhere.... Drugs for days..

I don't know how they looked the nuns in the eyes at school... I really don't...

The forgiveness was for me,

1. You're catholic.  Everything you do is for you.

2. Thanks all the same...

When I was in junior high, somebody flipped my books while I was walking up the stairs,

Yah, uh... Sorry about that... I was a hard case back then... 

a guy wearing clogs stepped on my hand.  He was a big cat, and the clogs were made of wood (not like this plastic crocs you young kids wear these days), and the pain was intense.  I won't lie, I hated Nederlanders for a long time after that, but ultimately made my peace. I no longer hate the Dutch. 

More evidence of how profoundly petty Catholics  can be at times... Try walking all day in a pair of Dutch Sabot (Sab-Oh) then turning on a dime when some geek spills his homework all over the floor.  He did you a favor by not stepping on your face.

I am also happy that you and your friend McD have the internet at your disposal.  There was a time that people like you had no outlet for your shared fetish. 

:oFetish?  -We're not the ones who invented self-flagellation.. -You guys are!

Edited by #34fan

9 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

You do a disservice to intellectuals by using vocabulary words with more than 4 letters.  So I'll give you seven: get bent.

Someone once exposed you on the board as a sex-offender... -Was that true? 

If so, what's your affiliation to the catholic church?

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Someone once exposed you on the board as a sex-offender... -Was that true? 

If so, what's your affiliation to the catholic church?

Well, that's awful boring in response. Try humor. It makes a better response.

39 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol: Yah... The unfettered debauchery on display at the Catholic school kids keggers was horrible... Too bad I enjoyed it so much!  Best keggers anywhere.... Drugs for days..

I don't know how they looked the nuns in the eyes at school... I really don't...

1. You're catholic.  Everything you do is for you.

2. Thanks all the same...

Yah, uh... Sorry about that... I was a hard case back then... 

More evidence of how profoundly petty Catholics  can be at times... Try walking all day in a pair of Dutch Sabot (Sab-Oh) then turning on a dime when some geek spills his homework all over the floor.  He did you a favor by not stepping on your face.

:oFetish?  -We're not the ones who invented self-flagellation.. -You guys are!

And, they complain about The_Dudes "racism (sic)".

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

With 34 and his Catholicism "experience"

It's not "racism" ...........it's ignorance

Come on, we all know the truth... many of you are just thinking he never got the reach-around offered.

The truth is he's butthurt because he was not pretty enough

54 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Well, that's awful boring in response. Try humor. It makes a better response.

Trying to figure out which side of you is defending Catholics... The tolerant philanthropist?

Or, the convicted pervert... (if, in fact, you are one.)

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

With 34 and his Catholicism "experience"

It's not "racism" ...........it's ignorance

No surprise you're here defending the right of these kids to be scumbags. 

Think of them as Black Lives Matter without a cause, issue, purpose, or legitimate gripe.

13 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Trying to figure out which side of you is defending Catholics... The tolerant philanthropist?

Think of them as Black Lives Matter without a cause, issue, purpose, or legitimate gripe.

cripes dude, enough with the animosity towards white people and catholics.  seriously, just chill.  it will lower your blood pressure

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Both!  I am doing both.  You really are dense, though.  Try harder.

BTW, my fan club will probably PM you. That'll be funny.  But, imagine for a minute people so concerned with someone else's life they don't know that they feel important enough to chime in?  ??

Yeah, disirregardless, I don't give a *****.  Learn to breathe, kiddo.

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

enough with the animosity towards white people and catholics. 

Neither seem to like hearing the truth about themselves...  Why wouldn't the kid just step out of the way?  -Let the guy go to the top of the steps with his chant...

Why did he feel entitled to block the way? And why do so many on the right support that entitlement?

Edited by #34fan

4 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Neither seem to like hearing the truth about themselves...  Why wouldn't the kid just step out of the way?  -Let the guy go to the top of the steps with his chant...

Why did he feel entitled to block the way? And why do so many on the right support that entitlement?

Derp Derp Derp Derps     

Get out of the way kid !    34 might be watching 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, #34fan said:

Neither seem to likes hearing the truth about themselves...  Why wouldn't the kid just step out of the way?  -Let the guy go to the top of the steps with his chant...

AchingInconsequentialJanenschia-size_res

Ehh, you're a sad troll.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Shirley.

Just now, The_Dude said:

Nobody cares about this at all. The only reason this is a thing is because this is how liberals politic. 

Attacking children is disgusting. The old POS banging his drum is disgusting. The filth on the left ought to be corrected and stopped from continuing the practice. This crap is becoming business as usual far too often in America.

Edited by Paulus

14 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Bigot. Hate has no place here.

31 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Wait...what?  That's the story now?  Phillips was just trying to walk through the group to get somewhere else, and they wouldn't let him?  

• Haha (+1) 1