Trump The Divider

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In this case, it's entirely your fault. You began a thread with one premise based on the available evidence. New evidence has come out since you started this thread which shows you, and the many others who jumped to a conclusion, were wrong. You have had the opportunity to admit, "I got this one wrong" and move on, but instead you've doubled down in a way no one else is. 

You didn't do that because of the Deep State. You did that because you're a troll who is not capable of being honest. 

That should put you on a bunch of people's ignore lists who tried, for years, to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

Sad. 

But... Orange Man Bad!

1539689593718.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

For better or worse, I probably would have decked someone doing that to me.

That's clearly what he was trying to provoke the kid into doing. And when the kid showed restraint (more than most would), he proceeded to go lie on camera about what happened instead. That dude was only there to cause a political scene. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In this case, it's entirely your fault. You began a thread with one premise based on the available evidence. New evidence has come out since you started this thread which shows you, and the many others who jumped to a conclusion, were wrong. You have had the opportunity to admit, "I got this one wrong" and move on, but instead you've doubled down in a way no one else is. 

You didn't do that because of the Deep State. You did that because you're a troll who is not capable of being honest. 

That should put you on a bunch of people's ignore lists who tried, for years, to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

Sad. 

You forget, he belongs to the select group of people who believe that simply wearing a MAGA hat is an act of violence.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's clearly what he was trying to provoke the kid into doing. And when the kid showed restraint (more than most would), he proceeded to go lie on camera about what happened instead. That dude was only there to cause a political scene. 

Unquestionably.  Still a good chance I'd have taken the bait.  I've been threatened too much over the past two years to trust my safety to non-violence.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Unquestionably.  Still a good chance I'd have taken the bait.  I've been threatened too much over the past two years to trust my safety to non-violence.

As you age do you find your desire to go out and interact with strangers needlessly is decreasing?

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sad. 

I was using the Deep State as an example of the total BS you peddle here and how ridiculous it is for you, any of you, to be calling for corrections. On a daily basis you give excuses for lies told by the President. So excuse me if I laugh off your feigned outrage. 

• Haha (+1) 1

That's yet another abdication of your own responsibility in this thread. Rather than proving yourself to be more than a troll and owning up to your own error in this thread, you change subjects and blame me for something irrelevant to this discussion. 

That's why are just a troll no one should bother with anymore. You could have changed that impression by simply admitting you made a mistake. It's clear that's beyond your abilities. 

Sad. I hoped for more from you. Not much more mind you, but at least a baseline of honesty. 

But trolls are gonna troll.

Later.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I was using the Deep State as an example of the total BS you peddle here and how ridiculous it is for you, any of you, to be calling for corrections. On a daily basis you give excuses for lies told by the President. So excuse me if I laugh off your feigned outrage. 

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

My desire hit zero years ago.  Unfortunately, it doesn't mean I can always avoid it.

Things like going to games with crowds over 5,000 people, or concerts where people are going to stand up and boogie in front of you the whole time (a crime against humanity unless it is a very pleasing sight to behold).

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Things like going to games with crowds over 5,000 people, or concerts where people are going to stand up and boogie in front of you the whole time (a crime against humanity unless it is a very pleasing sight to behold).

It's been 30 years since I was in a crowd that large.

I'm talking more any sort of being out in public.  I don't even like walking to work.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

From the right: Grown Man provokes devout teen

From the left: Senior citizen harassed by Rich White Athlete.

In the middle: Old vs Young; a staring contest to the beat of a drum.

How do they develop a narrative from a 10 second clip and turn it into something that justifies assault on somebody?

This is the worst form of prejudice and violence and stupidity.

From the people that think they are so logical and scientific and loving....

Just now, row_33 said:

How do they develop a narrative from a 10 second clip and turn it into something that justifies assault on somebody?

This is the worst form of prejudice and violence and stupidity.

From the people that think they are so logical and scientific and loving....

You're talking about a generation who grew up on Vines and memes.

i'm the least political person out there, but what happened to these kids couldn't be more wrong.  they actually had to cancel school today for the safety of the kids?  my god what the ***** is the matter with people.  the op is just as bad as people who were trying to vilify kids.  it's pathetic.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, teef said:

i'm the least political person out there, but what happened to these kids couldn't be more wrong.  they actually had to cancel school today for the safety of the kids?  my god what the ***** is the matter with people.  the op is just as bad as people who were trying to vilify kids.  it's pathetic.

This has been the purpose of calling Trump Hitler since day one, and overblowing every story into a rebirth of Nazism and Brownshirts.

If he's Hitler, any one who supports him is not someone with just a different opinion - but evil and any means of violence used against them is justified. Even if it's kids wearing hats. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This has been the purpose of calling Trump Hitler since day one, and overblowing every story into a rebirth of Nazism and Brownshirts.

If he's Hitler, any one who supports him is not someone with just a different opinion - but evil and any means of violence used against them is justified. Even if it's kids wearing hats. 

unfortunately i don't think people will ever learn to be tolerant enough.  there's such a movement to accept everyone, (which i'm not against) but the moment some kids fit a profile and wear a hat, it become ok to jeopardize their safety.  looking to ruin the futures of these kids?  for what?  political beliefs?  it's gross.

• Awesome! (+1) 1