William Barr Confirmation Hearing Thread

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I love you Tibs, even your most crazy stuff, I do... but come on. What is Whitaker hiding from? 

Oh c'mon. You know what he did. It's common knowledge that doesn't need to be spelled out. It's clear from the mountains of evidence that haven't been released that he's guilty. Of that thing. That we all know happened. But don't talk about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I love you Tibs, even your most crazy stuff, I do... but come on. What is Whitaker hiding from? 

Thanks!

Oversight, obviously. 

Why was he picked by Trump when he was totally unqualified? 

What did Trump ask him to do? 

What has he told the president about the investigation? 

Why did he claim to be an All American when he isn't? 

If they have time after asking about his role at DOJ they can get into that fraudulent business he was part of. After all, the chief law enforcement officer should be law abiding, right? So much like Trump University. You guys know Trump is a conman, right? 

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh c'mon. You know what he did. It's common knowledge that doesn't need to be spelled out. It's clear from the mountains of evidence that haven't been released that he's guilty. Of that thing. That we all know happened. But don't talk about.

Just admit it, you don't care that the President is a crook. As long as he has an R by his name...

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Thanks!

Oversight, obviously. 

Why was he picked by Trump when he was totally unqualified? 

What did Trump ask him to do? 

What has he told the president about the investigation? 

Why did he claim to be an All American when he isn't? 

If they have time after asking about his role at DOJ they can get into that fraudulent business he was part of. After all, the chief law enforcement officer should be law abiding, right? So much like Trump University. You guys know Trump is a conman, right? 

So... he volunteered to appear willingly in your mind because he wanted to hide from oversight? 

Do you not see how your own train of thought leads to unfinished sections of track? 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just admit it, you don't care that the President is a crook. As long as he has an R by his name...

I don't give a flying ***** what that idiot Trump is, so long as he gets the job done. Make no mistake, he is getting the job done, despite the best efforts of the juvenile #resistance.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I don't give a flying ***** what that idiot Trump is, so long as he gets the job done. Make no mistake, he is getting the job done, despite the best efforts of the juvenile #resistance.

Getting what job done? Saying stupid stuff? Tweeting garbage? Increasing the deficit? Shutting down the government? Making his approval ratings go down? 

Ya, I hit the nail on the head. You think all that is good, just because he has an R by his name. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So... he volunteered to appear willingly in your mind because he wanted to hide from oversight? 

Do you not see how your own train of thought leads to unfinished sections of track? 

?

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

636198984009306480-011517.jpg?width=3200

• Haha (+1) 5

39 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Never in a million years did I think the Trump Presidency would provide this much comic relief.

It's like I've been saying...country's going to hell in a handbasket no matter what, so we may as well vote for maximum comedy.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Never in a million years did I think the Trump Presidency would provide this much comic relief.

Yep, the comic relief is the braindead left losing their minds on a minute by minute basis over Trump.

Obsessive hate is harmful, but yet very funny.

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Getting what job done? Saying stupid stuff? Tweeting garbage? Increasing the deficit? Shutting down the government? Making his approval ratings go down? 

Ya, I hit the nail on the head. You think all that is good, just because he has an R by his name. 

So you're a deficit hawk now? 

HYPOCRITES ALERT:

WILLIAM BARR, FROM UNANIMOUS DEMOCRATIC SUPPORT TO NONE

Last week, the Senate Judiciary Committee approved the nomination of William Barr for Attorney General. His nomination now moves to the Senate floor where, in all likelihood, Barr will be confirmed very soon.

The vote in the Judiciary Committee was 12-10. Every Democrat on the Committee voted against Barr.

This is the same William Barr whom the Senate confirmed unanimously three times during the Reagan-Bush years. The last of these times, when Barr was nominated to be Attorney General under Bush, the Judiciary Committee approved him by unanimous vote, and the full Senate confirmed him by a voice vote.

Barr was confirmed unanimously even though he testified that Roe v. Wade was incorrectly decided. Joe Biden, then the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, praised Barr for his candor. Biden added that Barr, who had been serving as Deputy Attorney General, as “a throwback to the days when we actually had attorneys general that would talk to you.”

This time around, Barr received no votes from Committee Democrats. In all likelihood, he will receive virtually no Democratic votes on the Senate floor.

Democrats will try to explain their negativity by citing the Mueller investigation. But Barr had nothing but praise for Mueller, and is a personal friend of the special counsel.

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/7/2019 at 2:47 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Under threat of subpoena, he voluntarily appeared and then just talked like a sixth grader to kill the time. 

On 2/7/2019 at 10:58 PM, keepthefaith said:

So you're a deficit hawk now? 

Hypocrisy. Trump complained about it for so long then increased it. All while shrinking tax returns to middle class. Trump scam! 

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Under threat of subpoena, he voluntarily appeared and then just talked like a sixth grader to kill the time. ...

at least we all now understand why you and your ilk were so deathly afraid of Whitaker. he absolutely stomped the shitshow that you put on and pawned you guys. you have every right to be afraid of him, if he were to be the permanent AG, you guys would be in even more trouble than you already are.

28 minutes ago, Foxx said:

at least we all now understand why you and your ilk were so deathly afraid of Whitaker. he absolutely stomped the shitshow that you put on and pawned you guys. you have every right to be afraid of him, if he were to be the permanent AG, you guys would be in even more trouble than you already are.

If you think that hack job was anything less than a total embarrassment, then you need help and you obvioulsy do not care about how your country is run 

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

To be fair, when he was being a 6th grader that still put him 4 grades above the questions.  

You mean like the question of his association with corrupt business? Ya, how dare they ask the acting attorney general about his association with fraud