Trump To Address The Nation Tonight

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

looking forward to the stats checks

He pretty much has been citing well-known cases. The problem with the left is they're soooo intent on calling him a liar, he is going to leave them with no lies and shove it up their asses.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

your dad probably could beat up my dad.  but then again my dad is in his 70s, has a heart condition, arthritis, and is still a better shot with than you

And that my friend is why I’m an advocate of high capacity magazines and am willing to sacrifice caliber for capacity. I believe in lots of bullets to accommodate my average marksmanship.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

He pretty much has been citing well-known cases. The problem with the left is they're soooo intent on calling him a liar, he is going to leave them with no lies and shove it up their asses.

as i said above, he lied in this address, he needs to go just for being an idot

they would have been better with no rebuttal he was so bad..now they reaching his level with their awfulness

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Which lies? Can you break then down specifically or do you need to wait for Jim Acosta to fill you in?

i missed an "if"  if he lied..he needs to fired for being an idiot

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

they would have been better with no rebuttal he was so bad..now they reaching his level with their awfulness

You think they're just NOW reaching a level of awfulness?

All Trump did was spend 5 minutes appealing to Americans why he wants a wall. You sound like he just won re-election. What's with the meltdown? When did you become this person?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

as i said above, he lied in this address, he needs to go just for being an idot

It becomes very difficult to discuss things with you when all you do is spout hyperbole (and use WaPo and NYT "fact checking"). Again, read the source documents. There are stats out there on illegals. You may have to dig for them, but they are out there on various government sites.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

i missed an "if"  if he lied..he needs to fired for being an idiot

Your fingers need to be cut off for posting such stupid *****.

Which lies? Can you break then down specifically or do you need to wait for Jim Acosta to fill you in?

Which lies?... no expert thinks 5B on a wall is effecient use of money on border security...so there is that

2 minutes ago, westside said:

Since when did they start giving rebuttals after a president addresses the nation?

Since they started holding their breath and stamping their feet.

tenor.gif?itemid=7874547..........Here's what we saw.

image.jpeg

Edited by B-Man

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

It becomes very difficult to discuss things with you when all you do is spout hyperbole (and use WaPo and NYT "fact checking"). Again, read the source documents. There are stats out there on illegals. You may have to dig for them, but they are out there on various government sites.

Surprising...and I really mean surprisingly...he has no interest in anything other than he's being told through the TDS networks. It's really odd. He never used to be a meltdown actor in the past.

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

Which lies?... no expert thinks 5B on a wall is effecient use of money on border security...so there is that

Which experts? Pelosi? Shumer? Because they certainly WERE for it...until orangemandbad became their only message.

Surprising...and I really mean surprisingly...he has no interest in anything other than he's being told through the TDS networks. It's really odd. He never used to be a meltdown actor in the past.

Maybe he needs the money?

• Haha (+1) 2