Ravens at Chargers 8pm NFLN

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The current Ravens offense is what I always wanted us to look like, when we had Tyrod

Dennison had no idea how to scheme an offense for that type of QB.  ALynn did and they were effective.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The current Ravens offense is what I always wanted us to look like, when we had Tyrod

True but Jackson is a worse passer though. It bothers me when writers attacck Allens passing game and not Jackson's. Are they not watching the games ? It's just so odd to me . Jackson is 1 read  and check down and very inaccurate.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Dennison had no idea how to scheme an offense for that type of QB.  ALynn did and they were effective.

We had Roman , he had us as the #1 rush team.

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

If they were to get down by 2 TDS then Ravens fans would probably be wishing for him. Lamar being forced to throw would not be pretty. 

Exactly. How is that  going to equal sustainable success? He's Tyrod 2.0, who is a backup , which Lamar will eventually be

Just now, Shortchaz said:

Second one helps, but....could’ve been 4 in the half ?

I’m staying with the glass is half full, mostly because it’s Tequila.

I was worried about game script for Tucker and the kicking game but it looks like that shouldn’t be a worry. If the Ravens keep moving the ball I’m in good shape.

• Like (+1) 1