Saints will win tonight

mead107

6 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

To be fair to Newton the scuttlebutt is that he's playing with a shoulder injury.  That being said, it wasn't a good look to be posing for the camera signalling a 1st down as the clock ran down on the half! 

It always seems like it’s style over substance for Cam. 

18 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

To be fair to Newton the scuttlebutt is that he's playing with a shoulder injury.  That being said, it wasn't a good look to be posing for the camera signalling a 1st down as the clock ran down on the half! 

Perfect example of why this guy is an idiot. I’m glad Witten called him out for it.   

Newton will always be a “me first” guy. 

35 minutes ago, Augie said:

Just tuned in (to a commercial), but I’d love for Brees to get that ring. Better than Brady! He’s a very likeable guy.  

Joe D does not share your high opinion of Drew Brees. Called him a POS during the last CBA negotiations because of Brees’s stance on benefits for retired players. 

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

A rare Joe Cribbs mention on MNF while talking about McCaffery’s season...Cribbs was a head case, but a pretty damn good ( often forgotten) player for the Bills. 

I still remember when he returned from the USFL and got so disgruntled about having to rejoin the Bills that he took tape and put it on his locker to represent prison bars.  

One time at work I got really mad at my boss and copied Cribbs using correction tape.  Only Petrino knew what I was doing. 

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Joe D does not share your high opinion of Drew Brees. Called him a POS during the last CBA negotiations because of Brees’s stance on benefits for retired players. 

I wish him all the best, but Joe D is one very cranky old man! 

• Like (+1) 1