Where will Joe Flacco land this offseason?

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Tcali said:

The Ravens are an intelligent franchise...so i would be surprised

wow--i thought he was much older. Maybe cuz he moves so slow.

...LMAO......look at Oldtime as slow....just ran a 4.51 forty...four HOURS and 51 MINUTES......Joe is lightning....:D

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Bucs if they cut Jameis?

That’s an interesting scenario because they will have a new HC too per reports.... could tear it all down 

5 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Miami as a dark horse, don’t have a ton of cap space but teams can always make it work. I’d also put NYG high on the list, he could be a place holder for a few years when they draft a QB this offseason. 

Flacco/Haskins? They are also both from the NJ area 

10 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I could see it. Eli is done.

I don’t  think they’ll trade out one QB on the downside for another. Between the two, even now, I’d rather have Eli. Granted, that’s not saying much. If Eli isn’t starting there next season it’s bexause they drafted one or  brought in Carr or some other young(ish) QB.

There are only two spots I can see Flacco getting the starting spot. Jax and Washington. Obviously, the Redskins spot is dependent on Smith’s health but I’d say it’s likely Smith isn’t ready to start next season.

Every other team has an entrenched starter or a young guy they’ll suffer with while he learns.

Cincy might be in the market for a new QB but I think they’ll go young via the draft.

Edit: If the Raiders move Carr Incould see them bringing in a bridge QB but I wouldn't expect that they’d pay much.

Edited by MDH

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Flacco in Pittsburgh would be an awkward marriage.  But that could only happen if Flacco is released instead of traded.  No way the Ravens would trade him to the Steelers

Bledsoe was traded to us. Pick up a first for a guy you think so low of that you actively sought to replace him a few years after a ring? Ravens might see it as a double benefit.