Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Texas did, and your ilk bitched about that too. 

The “rare” thing is an outright lie, just like “safe, legal, and rare” was a lie.

Your constant need to defend sex shows for children is starting to become unnerving. 

Defend sex shows for children? Yeah that’s happening…

Meanwhile, you have ZERO issue forcing a 10 year old to have her rapists baby but a 11 year old is too young to attend a drag show - got it.

Take your faux tears back to your safe place… I’m sure Ann and DR can comfort your insecure emotions.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/monkeypox-spoiled-gay-mens-plans-invincible-summer-rcna45326

“I’ve stopped going to sex parties,” he said, given that public health authorities identified such gatherings of men as major monkeypox risk factors. “I also stopped having sex with people who live off their OnlyFans. I additionally stopped cruising at the gym, I did not continue to go to Fire Island, and I stopped attending orgies.”

The horror.

• Haha (+1) 1

The PrEP thing is hilarious because PrEP is insanely expensive and requiring companies to pay for it is requiring everyone who doesn't take it to subsidize consequence-free (in relation to HIV) *****.

There's an argument to be made about the cost of PrEP vs. the cost of caring for an HIV patient, but that's not the argument being made and it's not even remotely relevant since contracting HIV via consensual sexual contact is 100% preventable.

There are countless others out there like this - they feel like he does, and they're also conservatives that couldn't give a rats **s about gay marriage or the communist indoctrination coming from the lunatics

When you explain to your kids what's going on in the schools because believe me, I know they're asking.  Make sure you tell them - it's coming from straight, white, Marxist lunatics that hate America.  Same as its been since you were in school. 

It's not the "gay community."  The gay community is not behind the grooming insanity. They're getting used just like minorities were used by the Democrats.

No matter your race gender or sexuality - you're either American or Anti American.  Those are the rules.  Both are not easy to define.  You just need to know it when you see it.

The man in this video is 100% American.    

On 9/7/2022 at 8:55 AM, LeviF said:

Many such cases. Again, if you want to defend the “right” for homosexuals to shake their asses and ***** at children, I suppose we know how to treat all your opinions. 

nobody should be shaking their a** at children. Straight cis gender pole dancers and strippers included. 

This isn’t some lgbtq+%#€£ thing. 

The attempt to mainstream perversion is just goofy. 

How and what people choose do do with their genitalia doesn’t need to be a poster you wear for all to know.. 😆 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

nobody should be shaking their a** at children. Straight cis gender pole dancers and strippers included. 

This isn’t some lgbtq+%#€£ thing. 

The attempt to mainstream perversion is just goofy. 

How and what people choose do do with their genitalia doesn’t need to be a poster you wear for all to know.. 😆 

Which schools and public libraries are asking the girls from the local strip club to come dance for kids?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Amsterdam, 2022: How Amsterdam ceased to be gay heaven.

The city is becoming Islamicized and gay people are paying the price. “Full points to Bev for standing up to transgender ideology. It’s a real menace. But if we battle it hard enough, it’ll go away: it’s too irrational to last. And when it’s gone, we’ll still have a Western Europe that grows more Islamic by the day. And Bev Jackson will, I presume, stay silent on that topic — along with millions of others.

Yes, it’s baffling that Western Europeans fail to vote for their own survival. But is this failure any wonder, when even a veteran gay activist won’t be honest about the biggest threat to gays in our time?”

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/how-amsterdam-ceased-to-be-gay-heaven/

2 hours ago, Beach said:

im back to subbing, i was asked by a 5th grader "how many genders are there?"  my response "im not answering that." its hard to not take the bait. 

Very well done. And next time you can politely suggest that they ask their parents. Just like you would if they asked something about religion, etc 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

What’s the suicide rate for kids who get these surgeries and later realize they aren’t trans?  That’s killing people as well right? Who faces the consequences when those people kill themselves? 

Go look it up - suicide rates for LGTBQ is high thanks to the ignorant and insecure freaks like those in the GQP.