Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

Yep. 

We canceled Disney plus.  I know I can't completely avoid all the Democrat Wokeerations but I'll gladly choose absolutely not on their services or products when given a clear easy choice.

The most effective thing every American can do is drop cable and every stream they can.....Hollywood hates you.  Return the favor.  

Find an IPTV.  

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Do you think this is the pressing issue that the right is making it “Doc?”

I think the fact that the left is making it an issue about upsetting gays and not about children is this “pressing” issue.  “How dare you upset the LGBTQ community by protecting children!” :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The left is insane to oppose the actual law. 

Now answer my question. 

Thanks.

Whether it is a pressing matter doesn't enter into the equation.  They can do more than one thing at a time.

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

The left is insane to oppose the actual law. 

Now answer my question. 

You know why they most likely oppose it?  All they know about it is headlines from the drive by media and the Twit for Brains tweets.  They've probably not even read it.   I'm mean the Idaho law that Billy Boy linked is kinda long.  Two pages mostly double spaced.  

reporting in!  the biggest issue in kindergarten today was a girl gave another girl a plastic ring and then wanted it back.    amazingly nothing came up about gender or romantic relationships.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Thanks.

Whether it is a pressing matter doesn't enter into the equation.  They can do more than one thing at a time.

Nice evasion. Why pass a law and trumpet it if it’s not really an issue? 

the answer is because it’s red meat for the base. 

Neither side cares about the kids in this. It’s a bill that scores political  points and that’s why both sides care. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Beach said:

reporting in!  the biggest issue in kindergarten today was a girl gave another girl a plastic ring and then wanted it back.    amazingly nothing came up about gender or romantic relationships.

Excellent…keep us posted! 👍

1 minute ago, Beach said:

Good thing we legislated what could be discussed then. 

26 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Nice evasion. Why pass a law and trumpet it if it’s not really an issue? 

the answer is because it’s red meat for the base. 

Neither side cares about the kids in this. It’s a bill that scores political  points and that’s why both sides care. 

So there is nowhere in Florida where kids aged 5-8 are being talked to by non-parents about sexuality?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So there is nowhere in Florida where kids aged 5-8 are being talked to by non-parents about sexuality?

Didn't say that. Saying this is less of an issue than needs to be trumpeted as a dire threat. Like Dems pushing for trans bathroom laws. It’s 99% pandering, 1% caring. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You know why they most likely oppose it?  All they know about it is headlines from the drive by media and the Twit for Brains tweets.  They've probably not even read it.   I'm mean the Idaho law that Billy Boy linked is kinda long.  Two pages mostly double spaced.  

I posted most of the law here - did you read it?

Could it possibly be more vague?

17 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Didn't say that. Saying this is less of an issue than needs to be trumpeted as a dire threat. Like Dems pushing for trans bathroom laws. It’s 99% pandering, 1% caring. 

A dire threat?  You’re talking about the left’s reaction correct?  

2 hours ago, Doc said:

No doubt the number of kids shot to death in Florida schools far exceeds any conversation of sexuality by teachers in grades K-3.

But notice how well trained the cult is? They don’t even blink at that but bring up CRT, history and LGTBQ and they go nuts.

They have been trained so well by their keepers.