Bridezilla

The first comment is spot on:

Is the "incredible visual effect" the bride is trying to create with a green, orange, purple, black, red and camo color scheme a seizure?

And if this is a real post, that woman is crazy and her fiancé needs to run fast and run far.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

No wedding present.

$.99 card with note inside

Spent your gift money on outfit.  Hope you can sell pictures for big money.   

You’re welcome. 

Love uncle mead. 

HEY MODERATORS!!!  No more posts allowed on this thread, mead just hit it out of the park.

• Haha (+1) 1

Follow-up (because of course there is a follow-up) ...  Apparently, there were some hurt feelings and a lotta cursing after this went viral. 

Bride who was shamed for weight-based dress code says she’ll hold a polygraph party to find out who snitched

</snip>

‘It has come to my attention that someone went all the way down in this groups creation to screenshot the dress code requirements,’ wrote the bride. 

‘I could not be more crushed, betrayed, or saddened. 

‘I trust each and every one of you so intimately. Knowing someone went behind my back and made fun of me is one of the worst feelings. ‘And boy, will you be paying.’ 

The bride went on to invite her guests to ‘the first ever Polygraph Party’, in honour of ‘the snitch’.

(the post has a screenshot here of more of her Facebook post)

</snip>

This party, happening this Saturday at 8pm, will demand guests use a ‘real polygraph test for $99 on Amazon’ to determine who leaked the initial post. 

After everyone finds ‘the rat who did this’, there’ll be drinks and appetisers. Fun! And don’t think you can wriggle out of it. The bride says that if a guest can’t make it to the party and doesn’t provide a valid excuse, they will be presumed guilty.

</snip>

‘I will simply cut all ties and communication with you (and talk ***** about you for a long, long time),’ writes the bride. ‘If you have any information about who violated my trust and my wedding planning, I will give you $100.’

</snip>

And there's more at the link...