Dolphins 21 Bills 17 Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

Jordan made a good play, not a great play.  The idea that he "deserves" to celebrate is just bizarre and its THE reason that undisciplined teams lose games

Why do players need to celebrate every single good play?  Why do fans think that excessive celebrations are good?  I like football because I like the  plays, not the ***** that happens afterward. I have been watching since the 60's and believe me the game is not better because of all the celebrations.  It is worse. 

The officiating was not consistent today and I think it was very  poor overall.  Still … I want players that understand not do stupid things.  Jordan did something stupid. 

My problem with the game is that there were two hits on Allen, after the Jordan penalty, that were worse than what Jordan dids that dod not get called.  In a league that is supposed to protect QBs this was completely inconsistent. 

Regardless, Jordan was wrong and he hurt the team. 

Bolded describes McDermott's team, across all units. 

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Remember. It was 4th and 11 with plenty of time left.  He didn't have to go to the end zone.

Clay was all alone in the EZ.   He could easily have come the ball instead of falling on his face.  Easy TD.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

You may want to try watching other games not involving the Bill's if you are really going to put the blame on Allen for that play. Almost no QB throws perfect passes, they throw passes that are catchable and competent NFL receivers make the moves need to catch the ball. The Ball was in a catchable position for an NFL player to make.

Thank you. The margin of error for our offense is razor thin. Some of these fans should try watching other games. Roethlisberger isn't throwing pinpoint passes for 300 yards a week. The reality is other offenses have receivers that can create plays all on their own. Allen's completions are right on the money with a bad offensive line and bad running game supporting him, and 350+ total yards still isn't enough for some people.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2