Hey Bills fans

Ice bowl 67

6 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Up here? Where you from? Alaska?

why is your heart broken? Did your wife leave you? Did someone you love pass?

it can’t be because of the Bills. 

please a little more substance would be appreciated. 

That was an unpleasant tone for some guy with no reference. You could ask nicely if you really want to know. I thought Ice Bowl was clear enough way back when he joined the board. 

• Like (+1) 5

25 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I hope you all had a  great Thanksgiving. How have you guys been? I see the Bills have pounded the Jets and Jags back to back. I think the QB change was huge for you guys. This football season has broken my heart up here?

Ice, if you all don't make the playoffs (looking bleak at this point) is Mike McCarthy gone?  Do you want him gone?

30 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I hope you all had a  great Thanksgiving. How have you guys been? I see the Bills have pounded the Jets and Jags back to back. I think the QB change was huge for you guys. This football season has broken my heart up here?

I thoroughly enjoyed the trip to Lambeau this year. That is truly a unique experience! The stadium is fine, but the neighborhood and the environment leading up to the game is unlike anything else I’ve experienced. I LOVED all the houses around the stadium with “Park  & Pee $30” signs in front of the houses. HYSTERICAL! 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Yes I hope he is gone. 

One of the pregame shows I was watching this past Sunday was fairly critical of McCarthy.  One of the guys said that the Packers are still running the same offense as when Favre was there, and that McCarthy has not really added anything to the offense.  Too much pressure was being put on Aaron Rodgers when no evolution has occurred the entire time.  I found those comments interesting.  McCarthy has probably worn out his welcome in GB, much like Andy Reid in Philly.

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Hi Ice Bowl!

My Thanksgiving was just great!

Sorry how your seeason has gone.

33 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Up here? Where you from? Alaska?

why is your heart broken? Did your wife leave you? Did someone you love pass?

it can’t be because of the Bills. 

please a little more substance would be appreciated. 

I guess the name Ice bowl isn't enough substance to reference the packers...

I started posting, rarely, after Ice joined and never needed context to know they were a packers fan. The name gave it away though I've always enjoyed the topics that are started.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I thought you knew I was a Packer fan.

The second I saw your screen name however many years ago, I instantly knew you were a Packer fan. I guess not everybody is familiar with the reference. 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

.......pretty disappointing.....oh fer 6 on the road.....Aaron calmly laid out the next five "W's" with "some needed help"......

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Hope you had a good holiday weekend, sucks to see your packers in the basement, I have always liked Rodgers. Once Mccarthy is gone do you guys have any in house replacements who could take over (sorry I dont know GB's staff outside Mike M)