GM Cutting Over Fourteen Thousand Jobs

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump just cares about Trump, period. Ya, Obama saved a lot of jobs, but that doesn't suspend the laws of economics. 

Obama didn’t save jobs. We “saved” them and only temporarily. Should have let them die then. Would have saved us money. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, didn't save, but "saved," and let them die blah blah. 

What does "saved" mean here? 

Well let me explain why I used quotes around saved. Ready?  Ok here goes. THE JOBS ***** WENT AWAY ANYWAY!!  The death was inevitable. We just delayed it and it cost us a lot. Kind of like putting gramma on life support so the medical industry can make more money off us. 

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Obama didn’t save jobs. We “saved” them and only temporarily. Should have let them die then. Would have saved us money. 

And Bush saved jobs with the bailout...

...oh, wait, that doesn't count.  :wacko:

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well let me explain why I used quotes around saved. Ready?  Ok here goes. THE JOBS ***** WENT AWAY ANYWAY!!  The death was inevitable. We just delayed it and it cost us a lot. Kind of like putting gramma on life support so the medical industry can make more money off us. 

Oh, I think you are using hyperbole here. How long ago was the bailout? Ten years of employment spread money into the economy (sorry to bring economics into this ;)) so the "cost" was repaid into the economy. And, though I know you won't answer, but what is the ratio of jobs saved vs this restructuring? Do you know? 

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And Bush saved jobs with the bailout...

...oh, wait, that doesn't count.  :wacko:

He also invaded Iraq

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, I think you are using hyperbole here. How long ago was the bailout? Ten years of employment spread money into the economy (sorry to bring economics into this ;)) so the "cost" was repaid into the economy. And, though I know you won't answer, but what is the ratio of jobs saved vs this restructuring? Do you know? 

He also invaded Iraq

No I don’t have the answer that at this moment. But since when do we involve tax dollars in restructuring?   We have proper restructuring rules that do not involve tax dollars. 

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He also invaded Iraq

Creating jobs for the military, you idiot.

29 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Creating jobs for the military, you idiot.

More importantly reducing the world population.  For there to be more prosperity and less suffering in the world we have to kill off lots and lots of people.  I have a few people I'd like to volunteer.  

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You expressed the story line of the villain in the most recent Avengers movie.

That gif is the scene in the movie in which he kills half the population of the universe in order to "save the other half" as he expressed it.

How else you going to solve Universal Warming?

• Haha (+1) 1