One guy here knows WRs and deserves props

Cripple Creek

@BringBackFergy was the first, and most vocal fan of Robert Foster. When Foster had his poorer moments I was quick to write him off, but BBF never wavered.  When Foster was cut BBF said he would be quickly signed to the practice squad & he was right even though many here said differently.  When Foster was again promoted to the active roster BBF didn't gloat, he sat quietly and heard the abuse again heaped on the WR.  Well, Foster has put together 2 pretty darn good games, so props to you BBF. Great call.

Then there is McKenzie. I didn't even know who the kid was so BBF took me to school once again.  How has McKenzie responded? Two fine games for the Buffalo Bills.

If you have questions about wide receivers seek out @BringBackFergy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

@BringBackFergy was the first, and most vocal fan of Robert Foster. When Foster had his poorer moments I was quick to write him off, but BBF never wavered.  When Foster was cut BBF said he would be quickly signed to the practice squad & he was right even though many here said differently.  When Foster was again promoted to the active roster BBF didn't gloat, he sat quietly and heard the abuse again heaped on the WR.  Well, Foster has put together 2 pretty darn good games, so props to you BBF. Great call.

Then there is McKenzie. I didn't even know who the kid was so BBF took me to school once again.  How has McKenzie responded? Two fine games for the Buffalo Bills.

Is Foster okay?  He looked like he might have been concussed.

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

I'm BBF and I approve of this message.

Paid for by the committee to canonize BBF.

55 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

There was also the annoying Alabama fan on here who said Foster is going to be legit ... but he has said that about every Alabama player ever, so not worth a shout out.

I think his name was @LapDivrr or something like that

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

No, but, I do promise to shout it from the rooftops if you ever say something as profound as BBF did about these two.

Haha umm Murphy the RB will have a stud game next year. Put that on your watchlist.

These predictions are more likely than not when you just look at 1 or 2 games with little competition of who else Allen can throw to.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Sorry, I’ve forgotten what you said. Can you repeat it?

Murphy will have a good game next year

Croom will score a TD in a game.

Tre will have 2+ picks in a game.

Foster will catch a long ball in a game.

Not hard :)

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Holding onto that ball was impressive. 

I never in a million years thought he would catch a long pass in a game. Whoever predicted this is an absolute WR guru.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Nothing wrong with calling our attention to a poster who saw something in a player and made a good call. Bring Back Fergy, congrats. Foster - let's keep it going. As for McKenzie: nothing wrong with him in his short Broncos stint other than (1) lack of opportunity; (2) an almost ridiculous propensity to fumble punt returns - something we saw today, but fortunately it didn't cause a problem. He's exactly the type of tiny super-quick slot guy that's finding a place on a lot of NFL rosters now, and it makes perfect sense for a team like the Bills to give him a second chance.