Week 12: Jaguars Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

I really want to see if Foster can back up that NYJ performance. We are so due to just stumble upon a good WR. It kind of reminds me of Stevie Johnson. He had a nice underground following from Bills fans that were waiting for him to get a shot. The first few weeks of that 2010 season Stevie was terrible and I remember thinking why was everyone so excited about this guy? Then out of almost nowhere he just played awesome and was one of the most incredible run after catch WRs the Bills ever had. Foster had a lot of people talking in the off-season. Then he did nothing for the first half of the year and made you doubt him. That Jet game was great. If Foster can be that guy going forward, maybe we have another Stevie type find at WR.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I really want to see if Foster can back up that NYJ performance. We are so due to just stumble upon a good WR. It kind of reminds me of Stevie Johnson. He had a nice underground following from Bills fans that were waiting for him to get a shot. The first few weeks of that 2010 season Stevie was terrible and I remember thinking why was everyone so excited about this guy? Then out of almost nowhere he just played awesome and was one of the most incredible run after catch WRs the Bills ever had. Foster had a lot of people talking in the off-season. Then he did nothing for the first half of the year and made you doubt him. That Jet game was great. If Foster can be that guy going forward, maybe we have another Stevie type find at WR.

I agree.  If Foster can make even 1 play this week color me impressed.  Allen and the wrs will have to be on point.  Ramsey and Bouye are 2 of the best.  Toughest defense Buffalo played all year.  

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 12: Jaguars Game Preparation - Inactives Announced
7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Should have just made KB inactive and went with 

Zay and Thompson on the outside with McKenzie in the slot. Foster backs up the outside and Ray Ray backs up the slot. Just end this ***** with KB. The guy doesn’t care. Remove him from the equation 

I don't know if the still draws enough attention he has a use.

Just now, Mark Vader said:

They must really like Levi Wallace's play. Isaiah McKenzie getting more opportunities than Ray-Ray, which is understandable.

They ceratinly must based on this and McKenzie is faster than Ray Ray, just as quick with no ball security issues thus far. 

9 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

They must really like Levi Wallace's play. Isaiah McKenzie getting more opportunities than Ray-Ray, which is understandable.

McKenzie looks like a potential steal . Looked superrrr dangerous everytime he touched the ball. It'd be awesome if he can be a reliable option for the future. 

I feel they drafted Ray Ray for the role McKenzie will be playing , a smaller, quick WR that can make huge plays from anywhere on the field. Jet sweeps, screens ,etc.. Able to move him around the field , extremely versatile, I think he's only 5'7 , excited to see how he's looking this week

And ya I feel they've liked Wallace,kept him stashed on the practice squad but he wasn't ready til now 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1