Jersey Choice - help?

ukbuffalo

7 hours ago, ukbuffalo said:

Hi ,

I am a uk born and based buffalo fan , and have been for the past 5 years since getting into NFl at university .

A collegue from work is travelling to America this weekend and has offered to get a jersey from the NFL for me ( first proper one ) .

Struggling to decide which player to get. I am currently wrestling between Edmunds or Milano .

Any suggestions ? 

You are a fan, ukbuffalo.

These are great choices and you probably can't go wrong with either.

If you are going on play right now...probably Milano.

If you are thinking long term...Edmunds or Milano.  Tremaine may pass Milano very soon, but I just wonder if the team is going to be committed to keep him here in the long run.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

7 hours ago, ukbuffalo said:

Hi ,

I am a uk born and based buffalo fan , and have been for the past 5 years since getting into NFl at university .

A collegue from work is travelling to America this weekend and has offered to get a jersey from the NFL for me ( first proper one ) .

Struggling to decide which player to get. I am currently wrestling between Edmunds or Milano .

Any suggestions ? 

Any thoughts about current vs alumni? 

For example alumni like Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith.

Kyle Williams will retire soon but is a solid timeless bill.

Ive learned not to buy Jerseys of up and comers to early. Stevie Johnson Ej Manuel 

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Any thoughts about current vs alumni? 

For example alumni like Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith.

Kyle Williams will retire soon but is a solid timeless bill.

Ive learned not to buy Jerseys of up and comers to early. Stevie Johnson Ej Manuel 

While I can read stats , reports And watch highlights. I don’t have the same emotional attachments to legend players who I never saw play .

I also don’t have any familiar connection who can tell me great stories like I have with my English football team.

Therefore I would like to have someone’s who I have seen play and experienced. Williams’s is a good example as I’ve seen the tail end of his career.Or a young player

7 hours ago, Heitz said:

Boom!  Hence my last couple jerseys being Freddie Jackson and Kyle.  Other than those guys, I only buy Bills legends - you can't go wrong with a Thurman, Jimbo, Bruuuuce, Reed, and on and on, jersey!

That said, both Edmunds and Milano seem like good choices - gotta support the kids too!

I’ve got a ton of Bills gear, but I’m not a jersey guy. I did accidentally wind up with a #34 and there’s a #78 around somewhere. I’d go with that or #12 or #83, or even #22, but if he’s only been a fan for 5 years that might not mean anything to him. Soooo.....I agree with someone above who points out that Edmunds is more likely to be around longer than Milano, though I hope we have a decade with both. 

Edited by Augie