Jersey Choice - help?

ukbuffalo

Hi ,

I am a uk born and based buffalo fan , and have been for the past 5 years since getting into NFl at university .

A collegue from work is travelling to America this weekend and has offered to get a jersey from the NFL for me ( first proper one ) .

Struggling to decide which player to get. I am currently wrestling between Edmunds or Milano .

Any suggestions ? 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ukbuffalo said:

Hi ,

I am a uk born and based buffalo fan , and have been for the past 5 years since getting into NFl at university .

A collegue from work is travelling to America this weekend and has offered to get a jersey from the NFL for me ( first proper one ) .

Struggling to decide which player to get. I am currently wrestling between Edmunds or Milano .

Any suggestions ? 

Welcome. I went to Boston College so my bias says Milano, but can’t go wrong with either.

They're both playing good ball this season.   Milano is really a pleasant surprise, becoming more consistent and playing like a madman out there.

Tremaine is still a good year or two away from rounding into form.

Neither one of them are thumpers, but boy as far as running with and covering TE's and RB's goes, those two are among the best in the league.    The new age LB, drafted with that in mind.

You can't go wrong either way.   

I like Milano a lot, but McDermott will upgrade that position when he gets the chance. If there is a chance to grab a Lavonte David type, he will do it. Also, if this regime gets fired at some point (please no one turn this into a fire McDermott debate, I'm just saying in terms of keeping a long term jersey) and we bring in a 3-4 defense again, Milano will be gone. He is exclusively a 4-3 WILL. He also, technically, will only have two years left on his rookie deal after this season. 

I think you have to go Edmunds. He is a first round pick they traded up for and very young. He will be around for awhile. The other thing about Edmunds, is that he is scheme versatile. In fact, many draftniks loved him as a 3-4 OLB edge player. He could also play inside in a 3-4 and could probably play defensive end. He's faster than most safeties as well. If at some point there is a regime change and we wind up in a 3-4 again, Edmunds still fits. 

• Like (+1) 1