Bills Mafia Support Nathan Peterman

Kevin1778

I will be buying Peterman merchandise and may even give some away here. Here is a link for anyone interested.

https://nathan-peterman.myshopify.com

These news groups and  many others all piled on Nathan Peterman and promoted a Go Fund Me page mocking him. The Bill's mafia does a good job supporting causes, perhaps it is time to support one of our players.

Anything for clicks. These "news" outlets are disgraceful.

NPR

FOX NEWS

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED 

YAHOO SPORTS

DEADSPIN

AOL

NESN

Edited by Kevin1778
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

There's a reasone he wears #2.

Is that a reference to what the found under the seat at New Era? Because #2 might take offense to that! 

I kid as I whistle thru the graveyard. I’m sure he’s a good guy, who has been put into some of the most horrendous positions possible. I honestly thought he had a chance to be a decent backup for many years. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Is that a reference to what the found under the seat at New Era? Because #2 might take offense to that! 

I kid as I whistle thru the graveyard. I’m sure he’s a good guy, who has been put into some of the most horrendous positions possible. I honestly thought he had a chance to be a decent backup for many years. 

It very well could be. :lol:  That "deposit" was a classless alebeit accurate commentary on the quality of the Bills' play last week.  

18 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

I will be buying Peterman merchandise and may even give some away here. Here is a link for anyone interested.

These news groups and  many others all piled on Nathan Peterman and promoted a Go Fund Me page mocking him. The Bill's mafia does a good job supporting causes, perhaps it is time to support one of our players.

NPR

FOX NEWS

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED 

YAHOO SPORTS

DEADSPIN

AOL

NESN

If you attempted to give Peterman merch away I would throw it back to you, Majority of people I assume would say "thanks but no thanks". I understand you are attempting to support him, but come on man, if it's a bad QB then it's just that, a bad QB.

I could care one way or other about the gofund page, personally I think it's a little funny, seems like some are getting their panties in a bunch a little too much over this.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

NPR

FOX NEWS

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED 

YAHOO SPORTS

DEADSPIN

AOL

NESN

Just a wild guess, you own that website right?

Edited by wppete