Sessions Resigns as AG

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It's been corrupt, and you know it. Why did he want Sessions out? Just because? 

That's not evidence of corruption.

In fact, you're making a circular argument: Sessions resigning was corrupt, because it was corrupt to ask for Sessions' resignation.

This is why discussions with you are futile.  You're incapable of making any sort of empirically-based argument.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

In fact, you're making a circular argument: Sessions resigning was corrupt, because it was corrupt to ask for Sessions' resignation.

This is why discussions with you are futile.  You're incapable of making any sort of empirically-based argument.

Empirically? What does this have to do with Star Wars?------------------Gleeful Gator.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're really addicted, aren't you?

Yes, dumbass, I’m addicted to a non-addictive flower. That’s correct. Actually, I smoke once or twice a week these days. But yes, somehow I’m the first person with a chemical depedency on weed. 

My mantra for weed weed is the same for my guns: MOLON LABE MOTHER *****.  Out of my cold dead hands. 

Edited by The_Dude

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yes, dumbass, I’m addicted to a non-addictive flower. That’s correct. Actually, I smoke once or twice a week these days. But yes, somehow I’m the first person with a chemical depedency on weed. 

My mantra for weed weed is the same for my guns: MOLON LABE MOTHER *****.  Out of my cold dead hands. 

you've got more than one problem.

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

One of the conclusive signs of weed addiction is the tendency to repeat yourself.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Addictive or compulsive behaviors are often not chemical based.  You can always just stop cold turkey for a couple months, right? 

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, there is so much evidence it just hides in plain sight. Dumb ***** like you just pretend there is no evidence. There's no evidence of needing Id to buy cereal, though. :) 

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

why doesn't really matter. all cabinet positions serve at the commander in chiefs behest.

Ever hear of checks and balances? Do you know anything about that basic concept? 

45 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You keep your weed in a gun safe?

Actually, yes. I keep it locked up and secure along with the means to keep it secure. 

44 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Addictive or compulsive behaviors are often not chemical based.  You can always just stop cold turkey for a couple months, right? 

Sure. In fact, I’ve quit keeping a stash at my house due to my nature. If I buy a quarter or more, I’ll smoke continuously till it’s gone. I’m like that with alcohol too. I have to restrain my comsunption by restraining how much I keep on hand or I’ll let it get the better of me. 

1, or 2 joints a week is ok. Smoking every day limits ones potential. I can’t have that. That’s why I don’t keep a lot on me. I’m weak. The temptation to just get fried and watch documentaries is too strong for me to resist. So I deny myself the opportunity by not keeping much around. 

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

One of the conclusive signs of weed addiction is the tendency to repeat yourself.

My phone is weird. It does weird things on this site. It auto corrects to weird things and does things like that. Idk. Oh well. 

22 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Actually, yes. I keep it locked up and secure along with the means to keep it secure. 

Sure. In fact, I’ve quit keeping a stash at my house due to my nature. If I buy a quarter or more, I’ll smoke continuously till it’s gone. I’m like that with alcohol too. I have to restrain my comsunption by restraining how much I keep on hand or I’ll let it get the better of me. 

1, or 2 joints a week is ok. Smoking every day limits ones potential. I can’t have that. That’s why I don’t keep a lot on me. I’m weak. The temptation to just get fried and watch documentaries is too strong for me to resist. So I deny myself the opportunity by not keeping much around. 

My phone is weird. It does weird things on this site. It auto corrects to weird things and does things like that. Idk. Oh well. 

Ah, blaming inanimate objects for your failures is another sign of addiction.