Everyone that wanted TT gone, we told you

Dadonkadonk

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm guessing you have this opinion but at the same time give McDermott credit for ending the drought.

Taking Nate over Taylor. I'm just not even going to go there. How anyone could say that makes me question a lot about them.

I’m totally on the fence when it comes to McDermott still. I got enough patience to give it one more year and see how they manage the roster and new talent. And as I said on other replies I’ll take anyone over Tyrod. His last 2 seasons here I have never been more frustrated watching a player. Good guy, hard worker, but not a quarterback in this league. Yes I know Nate is not a nfl quarterback as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m totally on the fence when it comes to McDermott still. I got enough patience to give it one more year and see how they manage the roster and new talent. And as I said on other replies I’ll take anyone over Tyrod. His last 2 seasons here I have never been more frustrated watching a player. Good guy, hard worker, but not a quarterback in this league. Yes I know Nate is not a nfl quarterback as well. 

That's fair enough. I can't agree with it, I'll never say Peterman is better than Tyrod. But I agree, Tyrod is not a franchise QB. We just are at different levels of frustration with Tyrod.

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

March 9th will always be celebrated in my household.

Tyrod Taylor is a bad person and a worse QB.

...... or maybe my expectations are unfairly high because ......

Nah.

Joke of the day, perhaps?

....gain some perspective, for your own sake.

1 minute ago, 87168 said:

Joke of the day, perhaps?

....gain some perspective, for your own sake.

Anyone who pulls out the race card is a scumbag.  He's a scumbag.

Set the bar higher, for your own sake.

Just now, Gugny said:

Oh yea anyone who talks about a matter that likely doesn't affect you,  or an experience that you've never lived, is a scumbag...that makes sense. 

Your hood is showing

Just now, 87168 said:

Oh yea anyone who talks about a matter that likely doesn't affect you,  or an experience that you've never lived, is a scumbag...that makes sense. 

Your hood is showing

You're right ... I've never sucked at my job, then blamed others for it due to my being a minority.

I look forward to meeting you someday so I can see the look on your face when you realize how stupid you are for trying to connect me with the KKK.

Have a splendid day, sir.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm pretty sure, I could be wrong. But that story was created way after the fact.

He said certain comments about being a black QB in a buffalo news story in August, people trotted them out after the Peterman LA game to create a story.

He never said I was benched because I was black.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

You're right ... I've never sucked at my job, then blamed others for it due to my being a minority.

I look forward to meeting you someday so I can see the look on your face when you realize how stupid you are for trying to connect me with the KKK.

Race baiters gonna race bait.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Race baiters gonna race bait.

In the other posters defense he wasn't the one who brought up race, or said Tyrod was a bad person...

But he's the race baiter? I think the your hood is showing comment was a bit much, but I don't think he's a race baiter.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

TT never "sucked" at his, especially in comparison to what the FO has trotted out onto the field this year.

when you spew nonsense and call another human "scum" because an a opposing view, based off their experiences...then ok.

I really have no desire to meet you, but thanks.  you as well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

In the other posters defense he wasn't the one who brought up race, or said Tyrod was a bad person...

But he's the race baiter? I think the your hood is showing comment was a bit much, but I don't think he's a race baiter.

That's a race-baity comment. "If you disagree with me, you're a racist."

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't. I think calling another person "scum" is a bit much. also, i didn't bring up race, or show my anger because it's being discussed.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

That's a race-baity comment. "If you disagree with me, you're a racist."

you should sharpen your comprehension skill.

2 minutes ago, 87168 said:

I don't. I think calling another person "scum" is a bit much. also, i didn't bring up race, or show my anger because it's being discussed.

you should sharpen your comprehension skill.

I shared my opinion of Tyrod Taylor based on facts, one of which being that he whipped out the race card when the going got tough.  Irrefutable.

You then accused me of being a racist because you don't agree with my opinion of Tyrod Taylor - as a person or as a QB.

You, sir, need to sharpen your comprehension skills.  Good day.

4 minutes ago, 87168 said:

No that's totally fair. I don't think he should have called you scum, and the whole look up on your face was a bit much.

I'm just going to leave this conversation because I'm trying to see both sides and I feel like rather than achieving that I'm pissing off two good posters.

I agree with your view on Tyrod and think Gugny went with the story on Tyrod that circulated with quotes from August published after his benching. It was done with the intenion to make it look like he was playing the race card. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

Whether it's TT or someone else, most veteran backups would have this team playing .500 football. I don't agree that Beane or anyone else should be fired but Peterman is nothing more than a practice squad QB. Trotting him out as a starter has turned this into another lost season. Maybe that's inconsequential mid - regime but sooner or later a franchise has to learn how to win and close games psychologically. Whatever momentum we got from being a playoff team last year has been squandered.