Someone should be fired. Simple

DKBills25

18 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I'm watching the Saints-Rams game and a Sean McDermott team isn't competing with either of these teams anytime soon.

There are flashy, high octane offenses that score at will because they're aggressive. They play to win games by scoring 40+ points similar to what college teams do. 

We are years away from being able to field a roster capable of hanging with either of these teams. It's unbelievable how bad we are on offense compared to these teams. 

They are playing a completely different sport. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

What decent coach would want any part of this mess?

The only selling point. The defense IF you stay 43 and a "franchise"? qb.

Also walking into 80m in cap space with a top5 pick could entice someone... I'm sure 

Now if they were cap strapped too then NO ONE wants in. 

The owners shell out money are obviously patient

2 hours ago, DKBills25 said:

This team is bad , and shouldnone should be let go for this , basically not scoring a touchdown in 3 games is somthing that needs to be fixed ASAP 

How do you get a playoff team to this .. very sad very typical of this front office 

change before you start to lose support 

Rex Ryan fired Greg Roman his offensive cordinator and Sean needs to fire both his offensive cordinator and special team coach.  That simple 

Just now, twoandfourteen said:

They are playing a completely different sport. 

It's all philosophy. 

McDermott wants to win games 17-13. 

Payton and McVay want to drop 40 points every week. They play fast, they value possessions and hate punting. They understand the odds behind certain situations and they trust the math.

Our coach likes to punt on 4th and short from the opponents 40 yard line because he cares about the weather, wants to dominate the line of scrimmage and play field position.

Our coach can't compete with top NFL minds like Payton, McVay, Reid and Belichick. 

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The Rams are down by 10.  Fire McVay!!

If we played the Rams we'd lose by 50. 

I would give anything to have Sean McVay as the Bills Head Coach. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Dude I have no idea. Honest mistake, I was doing it on my mobile, and when I tried to fix the first weird thing it kept getting worse haha. You have no idea how long I spent trying to fix it (can't even. Delete quotes on mobile once I start them), until I said screw it maybe the post will display as I correctly quoted and typed lol.

I was trying to delete but can't find it and assume you're okay with it since you have it in a quote yourself. My b. But golly how on hearth did I embed a quote of my own post into yours and then into mine (that never existed) hahaha my mobile sucks, or the mobile on the site here idk.

I'm posting my opinion, that's not an obsession lol. And the threads are for the most part too. I mean yeah some people are too emotionally invested. I just like to talk about the Bills in a Bills forum during the season.

I was laughing. I thought to myself, well, I just got played pretty good. Nice work. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Right.

They fired their defensive minded HC and hired an innovative offensive guy to replace him.

We should do the same. 

Their defensive minded HC had been there for years past his expiration date. Sean has been here a season and a half. Freaking Hue Jackson got longer than that. 

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change; 
courage to change the things I can; 
and wisdom to know the difference.

I tip my hat to any Bills fan able to maintain sobriety.

They should get extra credit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Their defensive minded HC had been there for years past his expiration date. Sean has been here a season and a half. Freaking Hue Jackson got longer than that. 

McDermott's philosophical approach to football is 20 years past its expiry date. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Actually, the Rams were dead last in the NFL in offense just two years ago. So, apparently, achieving such offensive success as they are experiencing now doesn't have to be "years away." BTW, they added their franchise QB two years ago (and were awful his first year - averaging 4 PPG more than the Bills are now) and then added most of their offensive talent the last two off-seasons.

Hmmmmm….

It does if a guy like Sean McDermott is your head coach.

Did you notice that he's a defensive coordinator who preaches 1940s football tenets?  

Did you miss the part about the Rams having an offensive Wunderkind?

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

I was laughing. I thought to myself, well, I just got played pretty good. Nice work. 

Well no harm no foul i guess haha. It's obviously against my interest to post my own writing into somebody's quote lol.

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Grassroots. We gotta start firing forum posters. Work from the bottom up.

/jk

I don't think it's necessarily fair to throw Daboll under the bus scapegoat style, but if someone's gotta go, it should be him.

I know we can do better at that position than him.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Exactly. 

Don't be the Browns. 

The Bills need to recognize that they have the wrong people with a completely backwards philosophy & vision in place currently. Those people need to be removed as soon as possible so that steps can be taken to point this team in the right direction. 

Don't be the Browns. 

• Like (+1) 2