Bills vs. Bears Postgame - Another Ugly Blowout with Fox Studio Crew Laughing at Buffalo During the Half

19 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Hard to watch no doubt.  Can't put it on Peterman. - hit guys in the hands on two picks and Jones got mugged on the third.   He looked like a functional backup QB.

On the other hand, I thought we'd need two O linemen next year.  It's now 4 at minimum and maybe 5 although this might have just been one off game by Dawkins.  No running lanes whatsoever.  Just an embarrassing performance up front.

Defense missed Edmunds and Gaines got toasted.  

The Bears have one of the best fronts in the league, even without Mack. Yeah, our OL got its ass handed to it today and we need upgrades but I have to give the Bears credit, too.

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted this in the game day thread, thought I'd update it after today's nightmare.

We need Allen back ASAP.  

When he starts, the Bills are 2-3 and average 14.4 pts for and 18.2 against.

When he doesn't start, the Bills are 0-4 and average 5.7 pts for and 37.5 against.

It seems the entire team plays better when Josh Allen starts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Looper said:

That will probably be it for Peterman as Anderson most likely will be back next week and Allen after the bye. Looking forward to week 13.

Actually Peterman did as much as he could today all things considered, like I said earlier there isn’t a QB on the planet that you could drop into this roster that wouldn’t look like a turd in a helmet.

Edited by PayDaBill$

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

NFL Ticket Exchange. They're all listed at face value, should be some of the cheapest available. Section 224. Might not be showing online yet; usually there's a bit of a delay.

Nobody is paying face value for tickets to see this trash team.