Ed Oliver or Greg Little?

Has to be Bosa. Oliver is interesting, but he isn't Donald. I don't think he is Warren Sapp. He is somewhere between that and  Maurice Hurst to me. To me Little is super inconsistent and needs a lot of work. Are we moving Dawkins to RT? If Little is a RT I'm out. I would never draft a right tackle with a top ten pick. 

34 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Aaron Donald is light too, and he seems to be doing pretty well.   

Now I do want to see Oliver in the senior bowl, is he a senior?  he needs to face some NFL competition.  

I didn’t say he wouldn’t be good, just that it will be a big topic, as it was with Donald. 

29 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I think we need to wait until we see more from Little.  I remember the hype behind Orlando Brown last year, until he ran a 6 second 40 and benched 225 8 times.   He looked terrible.    

And when he went against Bosa, he pretty much won nearly all battles against him.

Its a reason I'm not sold on Bosa.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I didn’t say he wouldn’t be good, just that it will be a big topic, as it was with Donald. 

Thats why we need to see him 1 on 1 vs NFL level competition, is he a senior?   Hopefully he plays in the senior bowl.   

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

:)

The one play...where they switched around blocking and the guard didn't get out quick enough.

Of course, there are many, many more plays in that game....

Point out what else he did in that game, especially the 2nd half when Mayfield was shredding them.

13 minutes ago, CookieG said:

:)

The one play...where they switched around blocking and the guard didn't get out quick enough.

Of course, there are many, many more plays in that game....

Point out what else he did in that game, especially the 2nd half when Mayfield was shredding them.

Really? Bosa was the problem? Good lord I would introduce you to Greg Schiano’s scheme but I am having a good day and refuse to ruin it discussing that Back 7 tragedy I’m still living every week. 

There is a reason he’s so highly thought of by nfl scouts who watch his film. I’m not one of those scouts but they seem to agree.