Some sick part of me is excited to see peterman go again...

Hebert19

Maybe I'm sick...sadistic or a glutton for punishment...I cant put a finger on it.  Bit here are a few possible reasons why anyone would want to watch peterman this Sunday.  

1.  Holy *****...there is no way of could get worse could it?   I mean he really has no where to go but up right???

2.  The meme and gifs monday after another epic fail will be hilarious as *****.  That's always good times.  

3.  Part of me is rooting for Gurley to outscore us this year.  (Dawgs fan)

4.  Can anyone say number 1 overall. 

5.  Can the bears D score more points than our O for the second straight week?  

6.  What's the record for sacks in a game?  He's going to he so gunshy we may find out.  

7.  I just feel bad for the kid.  He has no right being out there so I hope he doesn't suck too bad. 

What am i missing?  And in case there are people who dont see the humor in this.  It's a joke thread.  Ha

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Me too. I need my screenname to become legacy. 

And NO sympathy for him. Christ half the undrafted potential pro QBs in consideration this year and last have some crap coaching job at best watching someone they KNOW they're better than and a pissed the heck off. If I was an aspiring pro I'd be tearing my eyeballs out watching him.

• Haha (+1) 1

I have never in my life wanted to watch a Bills game less then this one (if Peterman starts).

That is saying something considering how bad this team has been. There is absolutely no point in playing Peterman again. He never should have survived the day after the Ravens game. I will watch it but I would dead serious rather sign Barkley tomorrow, give him only 4 days with the playbook and still start him. Peterman might actually be the single worst qb in nfl history. All I can hope for at this point is Anderson somehow is cleared in time or Allen can go. I can’t take Peterman ever again

I feel the same way.   At least the potential of a Peterman train wreck gives me some incentive to watch this week.  And there's that very faint glimmer of hope that he somehow turns it around and puts together a solid 4 quarters that he can be proud of some day when he talks to his kids about his stint in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm right there. I can't even properly articulate it. The way this season is going, at least a Peterman debacle has some kind of entertainment value. 

It's a win win really. If he plays like trash, we all expected it and it provides some dark humor. If he somehow plays well, it's a huge story because of the national punching bag he's become.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I have never in my life wanted to watch a Bills game less then this one (if Peterman starts).

That is saying something considering how bad this team has been. There is absolutely no point in playing Peterman again. He never should have survived the day after the Ravens game. I will watch it but I would dead serious rather sign Barkley tomorrow, give him only 4 days with the playbook and still start him. Peterman might actually be the single worst qb in nfl history. All I can hope for at this point is Anderson somehow is cleared in time or Allen can go. I can’t take Peterman ever again

and you watched the Pats game ?

I did not. The answer was the same nearly exactly. 2nd half Patriots have defeated most teams emotionally with the penalties enforced and not enforced.

I might watch..

because i have a sense of macabre humor

Edited by 3rdand12

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

and you watched the Pats game ?

I did not. The answer was the same nearly exactly. 2nd half Patriots have defeated most teams emotionally with the penalties enforced and not enforced.

I might watch..

because i have a sense of macabre humor

I watch every play of ever game. As much as I piss and moan, I know where i will be come kickoff. I can’t get out. If I could get out if this, I would have been gone a long time ago 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I watch every play of ever game. As much as I piss and moan, I know where i will be come kickoff. I can’t get out. If I could get out if this, I would have been gone a long time ago 

C'mon man we have fun.. don't be down. I'm upset too but this is entertainment, nothing more nothing less.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think this is cruel and unusual towards Peterman. I don't think I can remember a franchise that kept trotting out a crappy QB for him to humiliate himself over and over. It's almost like they have something against him.

Edited by vincec
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I have said

We should sacrifice Peterman to the Football Gods. Maybe then the curse will end ?

Is Mack playing ?

Sounds like it:

Unleash the Peterman: Nathan starting Week 9

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Nathan Peterman is expected to be the Bills' Week 9 starter at quarterback after Derek Anderson suffered a concussion against the Patriots.

Un. Leash. The. Peter. Man. Peterman has attempted 81 career passes. According to Pro Football Reference's Play Index, Peterman's 11.11 interception percentage is ninth-worst all time for a player with at least that number of throws. It's the worst INT rate since "Randy Hedberg" for the 1977 Bucs. Peterman is historically bad, but the Bills keep leaving him on the roster and in turn keep getting forced into starting him by injuries. Peterman will be facing Khalil Mack's Bears on Sunday. Our thoughts are with him.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter 

Oct 30 - 4:09 PM

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw2112 said:

So I'm wondering what they do if he does throw multiple picks in the first half, which is quite likely.  Do you put in Logan Thomas, or let Peterman set a new record for INTs?  You don't have to be good to be famous.

It looks like they're going to sign Barkley so everything will be fine.