Trade for Fitz?

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The Bills would be allowed to offer him a contract after this season.....

I understand. Just don’t see the point of it personally.

What can fitz really teach Allen as a backup? How to miss the playoffs his whole career and throw interceptions in critical times of the game?

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Hey guys, let's trade for everyone, then sit around in April complaining that the Bills have no draft picks!

Let's keep the complaining until the end of September next season when we get to start talking draft, Bill's picks, and the advantages of tanking (again) as they waste another year 

Edited by apuszczalowski

12 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I understand. Just don’t see the point of it personally.

What can fitz really teach Allen as a backup? How to miss the playoffs his whole career and throw interceptions in critical times of the game?

Wow...hot take right there.  You got me....

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wow...hot take right there.  You got me....

Lol relax buddy I am joking around. No need to be so angry lol.

We will agree to disagree on this one. You think the Bills should trade for him. I don’t.

Not much more to discuss.

Have a good night sir

3 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

Vicious cycle....couldn't wait to get rid of the guy now lets trade for him back!!! I swear this fan base is trained to go backwards 

Well it's not like there is anyone that much better that could possibly be available that hasnt been run out of Buffalo?

Cant get a guy who would want to continue being a starter cause of Allen (so no Carr or Foles) and we want someone who is at least somewhat of a threat in the passing game to score some points (so no Bortles or Taylor).

They could do worse then Fitz to keep the lockerroom from starting a Mutiny against McDermott and actually get the offence somewhat less embarrassing and epically inept. No ones calling for him to be the franchise

1 hour ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

Think we could make this deal happen with Tampa Bay?

What would it realistically take to get it done?

Fitz is a proven quarterback and seems to only be getting better so I'm all for this.

You must be a new Bill's fan...

29 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Let's keep the complaining until the end of September next season when we get to start talking draft, Bill's picks, and the advantages of tanking (again) as they waste another year 

Hate to break it to you, but the Bills aren't going back to the playoffs this year. Trading for rental players right now is a waste of draft picks.

He would have been a great mentor for the kid, no question, but Beane isn't giving up any picks to salvage this season, and I don't blame him.

The move would have made sense to send a 5th rounder to the Jets for Teddy Bridge and beaten the Saints offer.    He missed the boat on that, so we got a guy who was retired two weeks ago running our offense.

Fitz is a proven quarterback and seems to only be getting better so I'm all for this.

DO U PEOPLE UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL? WE DON'T HAVE THE WEAPONS TAMPA HAS.....OUR WR AREN'T GOOD....SMALLER WINDOWS.....FITZ IS NOT AN ACCURATE PASSER.....COME ON.....IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND...

He has already played here. He only needs jags and colts for division jersey bingo. Miami /pats works too. 

37 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Well it's not like there is anyone that much better that could possibly be available that hasnt been run out of Buffalo?

Cant get a guy who would want to continue being a starter cause of Allen (so no Carr or Foles) and we want someone who is at least somewhat of a threat in the passing game to score some points (so no Bortles or Taylor).

They could do worse then Fitz to keep the lockerroom from starting a Mutiny against McDermott and actually get the offence somewhat less embarrassing and epically inept. No ones calling for him to be the franchise

Why are you looking to bring in anyone in to a soon to be 2-6 football team that would burn a draft pick? Doesn't matter who is behind center when he has no one to throw to or to protect him. May as well let Anderson and Peterman take the lumps and not ruin their 2019 draft position. They shouldn't be bringing anyone in on offense that isn't part of the future at this point IMO

2 hours ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

So were giving up assets for a guy we tossed away years ago because he couldn't win games? He only gets better? Please tell me plan B, I'm not a fan of your plan A to be honest.