Another dud of a game for Little Baker Mayfield

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I'll take Allen and Anderson over Mayfield and Tyrod any day of the week. We just got to get the surrounding talent like they have.

I have a feeling 31 HCs in the NFL would disagree.

• Haha (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
16 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

I wouldn't bet on the Bills beating the Browns, or Alabama, this year.

ColorlessUnnaturalCurlew-small.gif

The Bills would score a TD on every drive vs Alabama and would shut them out.  It was a stupid take by the national media hacks after week 1and it is even stupider now.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

...coming from the "leper colony Air-Raid" and sitting for a year, the kid is proving to be good so far......kid has Andy and weapons galore......remember the pundits who said KC won't make the playoffs because their defense sucks?...raise your hand.......what is the over/under on whiny "shoulda...coulda...woulda...threads" anyway?.......he is a Chief period and a good one.....

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...coming from the "leper colony Air-Raid" and sitting for a year, the kid is proving to be good so far......kid has Andy and weapons galore......remember the pundits who said KC won't make the playoffs because their defense sucks?...raise your hand.......what is the over/under on whiny "shoulda...coulda...woulda...threads" anyway?.......he is a Chief period and a good one.....

The Chiefs got Mayfield now too, seriously WTF?  I knew the Browns were dumb but to trade Mayfield to the Chiefs after drafting him first overall 6 months ago is about as dumb as it gets.  I can't wait to see how little the Chiefs gave up for him considering they have the eventual MVP on the roster tearing the league up.  I bet it wasn't much.  The rich just get richer.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
19 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

It's sarcasm.

The Bills are looking, and well on their way, to be an all time worse offense.

Defend that.

You are pretty bad at sarcasm.  I'm not defending anything about the Bills.  My reply to your comment has nothing to do with that.  The offense is terrible and I have increasingly less and less faith that the current regime will do anything better than sneaking into the playoffs last season. 

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

What I take away from the rookie QBs so far is:

1.  Rookie QBs will generally struggle compared with vets.

2. Talent around a QB matters A LOT.  I haven’t watched a ton of KC’s games this year, but all of the scoring highlights i have seen involve completions to wide open receivers.  KC has hit home runs with mid-late round picks with Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt and they added very talented Sammy Watkins as a 4th weapon.  

In in the above, Josh Allen is playing with by far the LEAST talent around him.  Now, I don’t know if Allen is the answer or will be a disappointment, but I strongly believe you can’t tell much, if anything, from his play this year.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I'll take Allen and Anderson over Mayfield and Tyrod any day of the week. We just got to get the surrounding talent like they have.

You, are a silly little baked out man!

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

It's sarcasm.

The Bills are looking, and well on their way, to be an all time worse offense.

Defend that.

Our offense takes the fun out of dysfunctional